𝟒𝟕 ❀˚. Suoh Miki! ₊˚.༄

Zacznij od początku

Could it be...?

Panting heavily, Miki stood before the broken body-length window in Tamaki's room

Panting heavily, Miki stood before the broken body-length window in Tamaki's room. Her ears were still ringing from how loud the sound of the shattering glass was as she tossed her brother's bedside lamp out the window mere moments ago. The cool April breeze immediately rushed into the stuffy room, bringing a sense of refreshment back to the air and instantly soothing Miki's heart. However, the tranquillity didn't last long as the sirens ringing throughout the mansion grounds quickly disrupted that peaceful scene. She took a shaky step backwards; her arms were sore from how many times she had to swing them in order to conjure the force needed to completely clear out the window frame of glass. However, the adrenaline that was pumping through her system easily nullified that pain. She hurried over the mattress she laid set out before the window, about to execute the next step of her plan when a series of thunderous knocks echoed from the locked doors behind her. 

"Milady! What's going on in there?! Open these doors!"

Though Miki initially flinched slightly at that butler's commanding tone, she soon snapped out of her trance and grew even more agitated by the moment. 

Arden would never speak to her that way. 

Gathering all the strength in her body, Miki swiftly pushed the mattress out of the window with a firm shove, taking a small tumble forward due to how much her legs were trembling from the nervousness and minor excitement of this grand escape. She crawled over to the end of the window, peering down just in time to see the mattress land on the layer of grass and broken glass shards with a small 'thump.'

Huffing out short, staggering breaths, Miki scrambled to get back on her feet. All there was left was for her to jump and land safely on the mattress. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, blocking out the knocks behind her that grew more desperate by the second and listening to her heart hammering against her chest. 

"Mother," She whispered. "Please give me strength."

Then as her eyes fluttered open, she pushed her feet off the ground and dashed forth, taking a leap of faith into the breaking dawn as her strawberry brown hair trailed behind her in a soft flutter.