Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

LAUREN POV

Everything is perfect with Camila and I. Its been a year since I asked her that night to be my girlfriend. That night when I got her back was the best thing that ever happened to me. I would never let go of her again. I just can't let her go again. She's mine and I'm her's. The media has been on us lately saying we are the next Angelina and Brad but honestly as long as I'm with her, I'll just be Lauren and she'll just be Camz. No college girl and no pop star just Camz and Lolo. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my Manager's loud booming voice.

"LAUREEEENNNN" My manager Josh yelled while searhing for me in my own damn house.

"What Josh??" I yelled back.

"I got something important to tell you so I suggest you stay seated." He said with a face eating smile.

"Spill it Josh." I told him.

"So since your career is going great the management and record label decided that you would start your very first world tour next week. You can't decline because you don't have a say in this so get packing Jauregui and I'll see you next week." He said smiling before leaving. I sat there shocked. Yeah I was happy but what about Camz? I can't leave her and I can't ask her to join me on tour since she still has college to worry about.

"FUCK THIS!!!" I yelled throwing a vase near me to the wall.

"LAUREN!!!" I heard someone scream which made my head snap to where the voice came from. Once I saw who they were my eyes widened and realized it was Camila.

"Lauren what happened?" She said noticing the vase that I just threw. I suddenly felt her arms around me. I didn't notice I was crying already.

"C-Camz.." I said stuttering. I continued to cry and hug her tighter.

"I know Lo. I know. Josh told me a week ago. I came here to tell you that you should go. This is big for you babe and I'd want you to do this for yourself. I'll always be here Laur, I'll still love you and I promise that you'll be the only one I'll ever love. Please go." She said before kissing me.

"Wa-wait is this our goodbye Camz? NO PLEASE DON'T. Please don't leave me." I told her. I don't want to lose her not again.

"This isn't goodbye Lauren. Its just a see you later." She said with a sad smile. She held me tight and I held her like I was never going to see her again.

"I'll always love you Lauren. Always." She said before bringing our lips together. We stayed like that until we let go. She gave me a small smile and pecked my lips and then she left. I cried until the day I left. I cried more when they told me that my world tour would take longer than a year since I had to complete all the states in the US, do 2 to 4 concerts at one country or state and then I'd have 1 week break in between the concerts and traveling so that I could have a little fun for each place I visit, so that's like 3 weeks in each state or country I visit, but honestly all I wanted to was to be back in New York and visit Camz. My tour stars in the West Coast of the US and end in  New Zealand that's basically circling the world. Let the fun begin... Not

*Lauren currently in Oregon*

Camila POV

Ugh I miss Lauren so much and watching her tour videos isn't helping me. I see the pain in her eyes when she sings Somebody To You on the stage. She's at Oregon right now 2 weeks ago she was at Washington. I bought tickets to her New York show but I chose the one where she wouldn't notice me but I would still be able to get a clear view of her. It wasn't too far or too near it was just perfect to watch her and not get noticed by her fans or by her. I decided not to where a bow on my head for the concert since she might notice me once I step out of the venue. I decided to wear what Dinah wears so that I wouldn't be noticed hopefully it works once she comes here to New York to perform. I changed dorms too in case she goes to look for me when she comes to New York. I'm not ready to see her until her tour ends and when it does I'll contact her and I'm sure I still love her during that time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!! I know I've been MIA for awhile but my Junior has been such a pain in the ass. -.- So many AP homeworks and then basketball after school and then rotc during the weekends ugh I hate the life I chose for my Junior year -.- fuccckkkk anyways I'll update less than I did last time and I am apologizing in advance because of my schedule. :( I promise to update as much as I can :( Love y'all -C