Chapter 9

A/N: Ahhh screw it. I'll finish it :) Just because I love you guys and you keep me going :) -C

CHAPTER 9

Camila POV

Its been 2 months and Lauren has becoming more and more hateful towards Logan. Meanwhile Logan and I have been laughing off Lauren's most impressive death glare towards Logan. Once it was publicly announced that Lauren and I "broke up" and that her and supermodel Shay were dating a lot of her fans have been bad mouthing Shay since most of fans became camren shippers as Dinah said. I was happy that they support us than Shayren (Shay+Lauren). I haven't made out in front of Lauren but we are planning on doing it today once Dinah says the trigger words for us to do it. Today should be fun. I was waiting for Logan before walking inside the lunch room since we always walk together inside the lunch room just to piss off Lauren more. Once I saw her, I smirked at her and she nodded. We intertwined our hands together and walked inside. As usual everyone had their eyes on us since a bad-ass and a nerd were together. This is so old news and they should just let it go.Once we were in front of the girls Dinah smirked.

"Hey Chancho. Why don't you give these staring idiots a show would you." Dinah said and those were the que for Logan and I to make out. Logan cupped my cheeks and stared in my eyes and kissed me. Her tongue ran over my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I allowed it immediately. I felt her hand on my ass and her giving it a light squeeze but before things got even more heated I felt someone separate us and the next thing I knew was Logan and Lauren fighting and ending up in the hospital with a week suspension in school.

Lauren POV

I could handle Logan and Camz making out but seeing Logan groping Camila's butt was enough to send me punching the shit out of her. I was currently lying down in my bed and was expecting Camila to come through the door but was instead greeted by my ever clueless girlfriend Shay. I forced myself to smile at her. She smiled back.

"Hey how are you?" She asked me.

"Well my face hurts and my body burns but I'm okay. Where are the girls?" I asked her.

"They're on their way here. Camila and Dinah are with Logan though." She said. I just kept quiet after that.

I closed my eyes but before I could drift to sleep I heard Shay talking to someone and when I opened my eyes I saw a fuming Camila in front of me.

"You had no right to do that to her Lauren." She said with an angry voice at me.

"She was squeezing your ass in front of everyone Camz. I had to do something." I said trying to justify my actions.

"Well Lauren she has the right to do that because she's my fucking girlfriend." And before I could respond I felt her hand slap me. Once I looked at her in shock she just shook her head in disgust and left. I didn't let anyone visit me after that because I spent the whole time crying because I honestly fucking screwed up and lost her.

Camila POV

Once I left Lauren's room, I shut my eyes to prevent the tears. Yes I slapped her because she beat the shit out of Logan and that wasn't what she was supposed to do that because she wasn't my sister or girlfriend. I also slapped her because Dinah and Logan told me to. They said it was time to wake Lauren up that I'm "gone" and that she "lost" me so she could now start chasing after me since I was so done with her constant bullshit about chasing me and loving me but then she goes and hurts me once I start to believe her. Last time to prove yourself to me Laur. Please don't mess it up because one mistake and that's it. And don't worry I'll make it fun and challenging for you, but mostly fun for me because it won't be as easy as before.