Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Camila POV

After I heard Lauren sing the 2 songs she just made, I immediately rushed to the stage. When I got up there I didn't even introduce myself. 

"Lauren this is for you." Was all I said because I was praying that she would hear my song for her since I couldn't see her because of the amount of people in the bar tonight.

You and I,

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.
It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.
With you I'm a beautiful mess.
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,
The only harmony
I wanna hear.
You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,
I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.

(Sad Song by We The Kings ft. Elena Coats)

While I was singing I was already crying. These past months without her this is what I felt. I might have felt a bit of happiness when I saw her smile or giggle but seeing her with Shay was the most painful thing in the world and I actually created a song out of my feelings. I miss her. I need her. I want her. I'm done punishing you Lauren. I just want you with me, I need you to tell me that you loe me right now before I lose all hope for us. You're my other half. My one true love and my everything and more. After I sang everyone clapped their hands and I didn't see Lauren anywhere so I just bowed and smiled to the crowd. I texted the girls that I'm leaving already. After I sent the text I went out of the bar and made my way back to my dorm. I went home crying and once I got near my dorm room I saw this silhouette in the distance and once I got closer I noticed it was Lauren with her back turned away from me. 

"Hi." I said weakly. She turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Hey. Were you crying?" She told me before placing me in her loving embrace.

"Uhh  -- Don't lie to me Camz. I saw you on stage tonight. You were incredible and I loved the song." She said cutting me off before I could say anything.

"So why were you crying?" She asked me softly.

"I thought you left and that was the end for us." I said telling her the truth. I heard her laugh faintly. I looked up at her and she had this face eating smile. I smiled back.

"I left after you sang because I rushed to your dorm and prepared this." She told me before opening up my dorm room where the table was set up so perfectly. There was a red table cloth, new plates that had this thin gold line around the plates as a design, the new silverware was placed neatly like how those fancy restaurants set them up and finally new expensive wine glass with a bucket of ice and wine in the side of the table. I looked at Lauren in amazement.

"How did you set this all up?" I asked her astonishment. She just smiled.

"I got the keys to your dorm from Dinah and a few of my crew helped me set this up and the food was all prepared by the one and only Chef Lauren Jauregui." She said smiling proudly at herself. I gave her a light punch to the arm. She pretended to be hurt and pouted.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her seductively as I got near her face.

"Kiss me." She said huskily. I did as she said and never in a million years did I think I would be this happy again. The things this girl makes me feel are incredible. After our kiss we just stared into each others eyes.

"I love you Camila. I really do." She said finally telling me what I needed and wanted to hear for so long. I smiled.

"I love you Lauren." I feel her body relax and I know she has been waiting for me to tell her the same thing. 

"Now lets eat shall we mi'lady?" She asks me all playful. I nod and she guides me to the table. We start eating and talking about everything and anything. We enjoy each others company. I told her everything because I couldn't keep any secrets from her if we start dating at first she was pissed but she calmed down and told me she was happy I did the plan or else she would've never done anything about her feelings for me. She told me about how Shay knew Lauren was in love with me and waited to let Lauren tell her to confirm her suspicions but also understood Lauren's feelings and didn't get mad about it instead she was pleased and told Lauren to chase after me. This was the moment we both waited for. This is one of our many infinite, this moment right here. For once in my life I found my infinite, I found the Augustus to my Hazel Grace, the rainbow to my pot of gold and most importantly the Lauren Jauregui to my heart. Everything is falling to pieces and building this story that will be only for Lauren and I, and I am glad to be living it with her and no one else but her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!!! So first up this GMG (this fic) has only 4 more chapters left and that will be a wrap :) I hope you like this chapter because it has a sentimental value to me :) I personally love this chapter :) What about you guys? What has been your favorite chapter so far? Oh and second Prom Queen will be updated either tonight or tomorrow night depends how fast I finish writing chapter 5 :) yes that is right I will posting 3 new chapters for Prom Queen :) Love y'all lovelies -C