Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

LAUREN POV

Its been 5 months since I transferred here to Constance. The 3 bitches doesn't fuck around with Camz and our friends. Camila and I have gotten so close these past few months. Every rumor about me is vanishing and my career is going better than ever. Dinah has even made our ship name "Camren" explode all over twitter. My fans went crazy when they finally saw me "settle down and have a girlfriend". Right now we were at Camila's house and we were having a sleepover until I heard the doorbell ring. Camila got up beside me since she was cuddling next to me. I heard her laughing and giggling and I saw it was her real girlfriend Alex Vause at the door. I just rolled my eyes but the thing I was feeling was really weird whenever I would see them together. I'm always bitter to Alex and she does the same to me. Camila gave up trying to make us have friendship and Normani and the girls say I've fallen for Camila already and the thing I've been feeling is Jealousy. Lauren Jauregui doesn't get jealous. I got up from the couch since I was already sick from seeing Camila and Alex be all lovey dovey.

"Hey guys I'll be going." I said to them. They looked at me with confused faces.

"Where you heading to Laur?" Normani asked me. I smirked at her and she finally got it.

"LAUREN! Remember what your label said? SOBER FOR A YEAR!" Normani said getting up and having this pissed off voice.

"I know. I just need it please just one more time?" I asked pleading to her. She finally sighed and nodded. I got my leather jacket and wore it and headed to the door where Camila looked disappointed and Alex had a smirk on her face. I would so punch that girl if I could.

"Bye Camz." I said not looking at her and hurrying out the door. I got in my car and called a hotel near this bar I used to go to in New York. I was going to be really drunk so I gotta be smart and not drive my drunk ass after I get wasted. As I arrived at the bar, I immediately ordered 5 shots of vodka and an extra 5 of tequila. I was already feeling the buzz and free feeling of being drunk and the best part about this club is that no paparazzi are allowed here and the hotel next to it. I got into the dance floor and saw this really sexy girl in front of me.

"Hey babe." I said whispering behind her. She backed up more so our bodies would be closer. She started swaying her hips to the music and her butt was grinding on my front. If I had a penis I would've had a boner already from the way this girl dances. Nonetheless my night was exactly how I planned it to be. The sexy girl ended up on my bed and was gone in the morning but the person I saw in the morning was the reason why I left last night and got wasted. 

"Really Lauren? You left the sleepover to sleep with some random chick?" She asked fuming. I smirked.

"Yeah so what? Its not like you never knew Camila." I said being cocky.

"You know Alex broke up with me last night because she said I prioritized you more. Normani wouldn't tell me where you were so I had to search every club and hotel I knew before ending up here." She said with tears in her eyes. I should feel sympathy but I don't.

"I didn't ask you to come and fucking worry about me. I went out last night because I wanted to get laid Camila." I told her harsly. She stepped back.

"So you do just fuck around and sleep with people. I should've known better than to care for you." She said before running away. Fuck I'm so stupid. I didn't chase after her since I knew I hurt her badly. I heard my phone buzz and saw a text from Camila.

From: Camz

I'll still be your fake girlfriend but stay away from me. We'll only be together in school, public places and other shit you need me to be in. Just don't come to my house and don't even try to com near me when its just us. I hate you Lauren. I really do.

And with that message I broke down crying. Why do I always do this? Why do I always push away people who care for me? I'm so stupid. Now I lost her but she was never really mine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wooo 3 chapters in day haha XD Anyways next update on Monday and please comment on what you thought about these 3 chapters or about how this fic is going. 5 comments for 2 chapters on Monday :D I usually don't as for comments but I just need it right now so I know what to do for the next 2 chapters :) Love y'all lovelies -C