Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Camila POV

"I'm sorry" I heard someone say.

I looked behind me to see Dinah, Logan and Amy standing there with sad faces. I frowned but then broke done crying. Logan decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry if Lauren is being such a bitch. I have no fucking idea why she doesn't want to just admit her feelings for you" Logan said with disappointment clear in her voice.

"No she doesn't love me. She loves that fucking super model Shay... I am nothing like Shay." I say brining more sadness and tears my way.

"Okay enough with the self loathing Mila!!!" Dinah shouted making everyone jump up. Goddamn this woman with such a loud voice.

"We have to create a plan." Amy says all of a sudden. I see them smirking at each other. This can't be good. The 3 idiots with a plan is a plan for failure. They looked at me with an evil grin. LORD PLEASE SAVE MY ASS AND FORGIVE IT!!! INCLUDE MY STUPID FRIENDS TOO!!!

"Soooo.... Mila we have this plan and we've been waiting to use it and now is the time for it." Dinah said. I sighed and gestured my hand to tell them its okay to tell me what it is. They giggled excitedly.

"Okay so here's the plan. For the next 2 months you will be faking "dating" someone to get back at Lauren for continuously breaking your heart" Amy said with an evil smirk. Usually this girl is the smartest out of them. She's the one usually putting the stop to these stupid plans. If she's on board then that means she agrees with the goal of the plan which is to "get back at Lauren." These 3 girls have been so over protective with me since they first met met. Lauren doesn't know who Logan and Amy are since I just met them recently but somehow I feel like I've known them since forever.

"And who will I be fake dating to be exact?" I ask them since I'm nervous on who'll they'll be setting me up with.

"Well its going to be Logan..." Dinah said before laughing her head off.

"OH HELL NO!!!" I shouted at them. They just laughed and laughed. Well I guess it was obvious since Dinah has Normani and Amy has Karma. And Logan is an obvious choice since she's a badass she can stand up to Lauren. I look at them and I see hope in their eyes and I hope I didn't make the wrong decision of agreeing to this.

"Fine I'll do it. But if nothing happens for 2 months then I'm moving on alright?" I told them seriously. They nodded and said that the plan starts tomorrow.

Get ready Lauren because I'm here to wreck everything just to get you back, even if that means I have to break your heart to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm really tired and road trips are seriously such a pain. I'm currently at my uncle's place and I couldn't get an access to a computer so I updated via my phone. But yeah this is just a filler till I come back home and get some rest then write a really long one. Love y'all lovelies! -C