Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

CAMILA POV

Its Monday and I'm currently in school. Ugh I hate this hell hole. Especially those bitches, Cece, Blair and Regina. They think their all that just because their so popular and rich. If they knew who my parents were they would've been worshipping me when I first transferred to this school from home schooling. I was home schooled due to my parents traveling a lot when I was younger but once I reached my freshman year they transferred me here at Constance and left me with a maid. Her name is Jessica, she has been so kind to me. She has a baby girl named Angel and she brings her to the house when no one in her family could take care of her. Anyways at least I only have a year left and then I'll be able to leave high school and just start my life in college. I was eating lunch with Dinah and Ally when the 3 bitches came.

"Hey Camilla" Blair said. She knows how to say my name but just to insult me or just sound like bitch she says it like a fucking retard.

"What?" I growl back at them. I'm not scared of them, I just despise them. I don't want my parents to come here to school to pick me up from detention. I never want anyone to know who my parents are because they'll act like fake bitches. Dinah and Ally only knew about my family when they went over to my house and they never treated me differently and that's why I love them.

"Oh nothing. We just came here to say hello." Cece said before slapping me on the face. Ouch! This bitch always does that to me but still it stings. I restrain myself from holding my cheek so it won't be sign of weakness. She slaps Dinah and Ally too but like me they restrain any action that shows weakness.

"Aww look at them being all strong and shit." Regina said and this time for the first time Regina punched me in the face. I fell of the table I was sitting at, but before Dinah or Ally could say anything I heard a very unfamiliar voice call out to me and when I saw who it was my eyes went wide. It was Lauren Jauregui.

LAUREN POV

So Normani told me to visit this Camila girl on Monday instead of Saturday since I had a radio interview on that day. She was blabbing so many things about missing Dinah and her best friends from Constance that I had to tune out her voice, I mean I love Normani and all its just that this is a 5 hour goddamn flight to New York. I want to like sleep and relax. I woke up to Normani shaking me saying the plane landed and that we should go. Josh has a house here and that's where we'll be staying. He said  could use his car during my stay here. After we got to the house we settled in and took a shower, after that we drove up to Constance. It was their Lunch time when we got there so I had to get Normani to guide me to the cafeteria and what I saw broke my heart because there was this blonde girl who just punched this poor girl. Normani held my wrist with her other hand in her mouth. She was surprised like me. She had tears in her eyes, I noticed the other girls, I saw Dinah with tears like Normani and I'm pretty sure that other girl is Camila and suddenly my instincts took over.

"CAMILA! GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yelled to the blonde who punched her. I saw Camila's eyes go wide when she saw me. Oh shit I forgot. I'm a pop star but who cares, Camila is in pain and her ribs might be broken since she's already wailing and crying. I immediately ran to Camila and told Normani to call the ambulance. Once the ambulance came, the paramedics took Camila from my arms. Normani was comforting Dinah while their short friend came with the paramedics. I stood up and that blonde girl was starring me at the face. 

"You know Fatbello?" The blonde one smirked. The two other girls were laughing behind her. 

"I'm Regina George, these are my friends Cece Drake and Blair Waldorf. And I'd love to date you Ms. Lauren Jauregui." She said winking at me and introducing the other bitches.

"Okay listen here blondie and blondies other friends. Camila is my girlfriend. So that means I'm taken so you and your little cliche of bitches should run along and leave Camila and her best friends alone before I make you." I said through gritted teeth.  Bitches like these caused me to quit on high school. I hate all of them.

"Lauren we all know you aren't the committed type. So drop the bullshit and be with me." this Regina chick said before placing her hand on my cheek. Now I was furious. I slapped her straight up which caused Normani to hold me back.

"You should also know that I physically hurt people so stay the fuck away from me, from Camila and her friends before I make you bitch." I said with so much venom in my words. The took a step back and ran away. I faced Normani.

"Normani tell Josh that I'll be applying for this school." I said looking at her with determination. She nodded her head.

"I'll apply here too. Now Lauren go to the hospital. I'm pretty sure you're itching to meet the girl you just saved." She said giving me a warm smile. I smiled back and ran out of the school and into the car and drove to the hospital.

Once I reached the hospital I immediately saw the short girl from the cafeteria in the lobby. She noticed me and my confused expression as to why she was here and not with Camila.

"I'm Ally Hernandez, one of Camila's best friends. Anyways I was waiting for you here since Camila told me to wait for you and to tell you she wants to talk to you. Her room is on the third floor room number 0327." The girl named Ally said. I thanked her and made my way to Camila's room. 

I knocked on the door before going inside. I saw here there laying in the hospital bed.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked her once she noticed I was there. She smiled.

"I'm fine because of you. Thank you for what you did. No one really stood up to those 3." She said shutting her eyes to prevent her tears.

"I hate people like that. That's why I left high school and pursued my dreams. And thank you too for agreeing to be my fake girlfriend." I told her. I was really grateful because of her my career won't go away. I smiled at her before leaving and she gave me one back.

I might actually fall for this girl...