Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

CAMILA POV

I really hate Lauren. How could she say that? How could she just sleep with someone and not care what or who they were? Why am I even worrying about her sleeping with every girl? I'm not even her girlfriend. Why do I feel so funny whenever the thought of Lauren kissing and sleeping with some girl? Ugh all these questions about her are making me have a headache. I shouldn't even be feeling whatever this is since I hate her. I've been thinking so much since I left her at the hotel and sent her text. I should be thinking about Alex. She broke up with me just because of Lauren. Ugh I should call her.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?"  I hear Alex say.

"Hey Alex." I said nervously.

"What do you want Camila?" She asks irritated that I called.

"Could we meet? Like right now. I want to talk, we need to talk." I say getting straight to the point.

"Why? So you could tell me all about Lauren and shit?" She says harshly through the phone.

"Just please meet me. I'll be waiting at our favorite coffee shop. Please come. Bye." I said so fast and hung up because I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I have to fix everything between Alex and I. I got my car keys and drove off to the coffee shop her and I love so much. This is where I first met her. She was so cute, reading her book with her black glasses on and even though she had tattoos she looked so gentle. 

*Flashback*

I found this coffee shop near my house. I was surprised I never noticed it before. I went inside and my nose was hit by the amazing smell of coffee being newly made. It smelled so yummy. I went to the register to order myself a French Vanilla coffee. I looked around to find a table near this incredibly gorgeous girl. I looked at her carefully. Her black hair was sweeped to the side as her black glasses and eyes were so focused on the book she was reading. It was Perks of Being a Wallflower. For a girl with so much tattoos she's reading these kinds of books but who am I to judge her, I don't even know her. I saw her lips turn into a smirk, wonder why.

"You know if you want to stare you could just take a picture. I wouldn't mind." She said.

"Huh?" I asked since I was so embarrassed at being caught.

"Here gimme your phone." She said smiling at me. I gave her my phone. She immediately took a picture of herself and when she gave it back she changed my lock screen as her face. I giggled.

"There now you can stare at that instead of me since I'm reading and staring is impolite." She said as she laughed faintly. I joined her.

"Sorry about that. I just thought you were gorgeous." I said finally getting a bit of my confidence back.

"Well thank you and you're not that bad yourself. I'm Alex. Alex Vause." She said handing out her hand for me to shake.

"I'm Camila. Camila Cabello." I said shaking her hand.

"So I see your reading Perks of Being Wallflower." I said smiling at her. 

"You know this book?" She asks me with a smile.

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"So what's your favorite line?" She asks before the waiter delivers my coffee to the table and I thank him.

"Hmm its probably the most famous line 'And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.' " I said smiling.

"Huh why is that?" She asks me.

"Its because it itself is a meaning already. It basically says that feeling you get that makes you think that particular moment in your life was infinite. Like no one could ever ruin it for you even if they tried. Everyone has their own infinities." I said smiling at her.

"Wow that's a pretty great description of it. Well I don't have any favorite lines but I do have a favorite character." She says.

"And who is that?" I ask her. I'm thinking she's more like Sam just because of how she looks but then I could be wrong.

"Its Charlie." She says surprising me.

"Why is that?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Like Charlie, I'm a wallflower. I observe people, I see the deeper meaning of life, I always place everyone's needs first than mine and he would lie to anyone to protect the people he loves like me. Charlie brought a new perspective in my life. He changed the ways I see the world but reminds me to stay true to myself." She says as am I completely amazed by how passionate she sounded.

"Wow that's really amazing. I'd probably be a Charlie too but I think a little bit of Sam too but who knows." I say with a giggle. She looks at me smiles. When her phone buzzed she had wide eyes and immediately stood up leaving me confused.

"Hey I have to go but text me. I saved my number. Bye." She said before winking and dashing off. I checked my phone and saw her name on it. I stayed for awhile before going back home.

*Flashback Ends*

As I remember the first time we met, I felt hot tears by my cheeks. I wipe them off immediately since people are looking at me weirdly. I checked my watch and its been an hour and she still wasn't here. I was about to get up but then there she was standing there by the door. When I stared into her eyes, I saw the pain I caused. She went to the booth and sat down.

"Okay lets talk." She said coldly which caused me to flinch.

"I'm sorry for running after Lauren and leaving you." I say getting straight to the point.

"Was that all we are going to talk about or are you going to give me an explanation?" She said harshly.

"I left to look for Lauren because before you she has been the greatest friend ever. She stood up for me and my best friends when were bullied. She stopped the hell that was continuously done to me in school by 3 girls. She was my savior and when she left yesterday I was worried about her because she had an image to keep in the media and if I wasn't there she'd  be ruined and it would be my fault." I say explaining my actions for yesterday. I was sobbing until I felt a pair of arms hug me in a protective way. I knew it was Alex.

"Please Alex take me back. You're my infinite and I don't want to lose you. Please forgive me." I say clinging on to her shirt and begging and sobbing. I really want her back. I really do. She sighs.

"Okay I'll take you back but please no more secrets and no more running off without an explanation okay?" She asked calmly. I nod my head and press a soft kiss on her.

"Your my infinite too Camila." She said not letting me go as she rests her head on mine and right now I feel like we are in our own infinity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys this chapter was long over due but I lost my usb and I had to rewrite this chapter again. I know there isn't any camren here but on the next one there will be. This was needed and you'll know why soon. So stay tuned lovelies. Love y'all -C