Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

LAUREN POV

When I woke up I noticed I had a blanket and a pillow on my head. Huh? I remember last night I went to sleep without any of these. I guess Normani came by and decided to take care of me again. God what would I do without her. I stood up and made my way to my room but I noticed that someone was inside the room I built for Camila. I decided to check out who was in there but not before getting my baseball bat under my bed in my room. I quickly but silently made my way in front of Camila's door and I burst inside praying that the person inside wasn't bigger or stronger than me.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing in my house and in Camila's room?" I shouted with the bat in my hands ready to swing at anyone who was trying to steal something here. Then I heard a girl scream. Girl??? What the fuck?!?! I decided to open my eyes to be shocked to see a naked Camila with her hands up and her towel on the hardwood floor. I immediately shut my eyes and turned my back. Embarrassed that I saw Camila naked and that I was about to hit her with my bat.

"Erm... Uh.... Sorry about that. I thought you were a burglar or something.." I said in a low voice. She sighed and I felt her moving towards the bed.

"Its fine. Its not like you haven't seen many girls like this." She said. I felt anger boil up inside me.

"Oh wow. Uhm I gotta go. I'll see you later or tomorrow." I said before leaving her room and rushing to my room to pack my clothes for a few days. I have a house in Miami that no one knows about and its a great hideout place from everyone even the paparazzi. After packing I ran to my car but not before leaving a handwritten note to Camila. I hate feeling like this. Everyone judges me and I can't even defend myself but I guess its my fault too for giving people this image of myself.

CAMILA POV

I heard the front door shut and I'm positive it was Lauren who just left. I sighed and decided to check in her bedroom first. When I got there it was a mess. Clothes were everywhere and drawers and closets were raided. I also noticed her laptop was on. I checked it and it said that she booked a flight for today to Miami for a month and she coming back exactly a week before the Grammys. I must've hurt her feelings so much if she did this. I went downstairs to see a note left on the counter.

"Dear Camila,

I'll be in Miami for a month so don't bother looking for me there. I'll be back in time for the Grammys. My suit is ready and your dress fitting will be held tomorrow. I checked our schedule and you're free to do whatever it is you want after this week is cleared. I alerted the school already that I'll be taking a month leave and that my school work can be sent to me through email so don't worry about me missing work. By the way, congrats on you and Alex getting back together. I'm happy that she makes you happy! Oh and by the way tell Mani that I need her to send a few stuff to me and to just call me when she has the time. Alright see ya soon! 

-LJ."

SHE RAN OFF TO MIAMI?!?! SERIOUSLY LAUREN???? She wants to get as far away from me as possible. Now how will I survive without her here? Goddamit Lauren... You make things so damn complicated. I decided to call Mani and tell her everything. Once that was over she told me that she knew Lauren would be in Miami when things like that came up so it wasn't a surprise. She told me I should just wait for her here at her house since we are supposedly a couple. Lauren please come back.

*2 weeks Later*

Its been 2 weeks and I'm still waiting for Lauren to come home. God she is taking forever. I was in my room reading a book until I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs to see Lauren laughing with this light brown haired girl beside her and she is damn hot. She cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Uhm I didn't know you'd stay here." Lauren said awkwardly.

"Uh Mani told me to stay here and wait for you." I said while shifting side to side due to how awkward the conversation was going but thankfully she spoke up.

"Erm Camila this is my girlfriend Shay Mitchell. Uh Shay this is Camila Cabello my fake girlfriend." She said while giving this Shay girl and I awkward glances. Shay stepped forward and reached out her hand.

"Its very nice to meet you Camila. Lauren told me about how you're here to help her fix her career. I know I've only known Lauren for a week but she made my heart melt from the very first moment her green eyes stared right at me at this coffee shop in Miami." She said while Lauren blushed. I felt every ounce of jealousy build up in my body, I just want to fucking punch this girl in the throat. GRRRRRRRR ......

"Its nice to meet you too Shay. Uhm but sorry if I have to go right now. Dinah and Logan. I'll see you guys later." I said before giving them a smie and walking out to my car and driving away. I called Dinah and told her if Lauren calls her that I came with them to the party but I decided to cancel going because I was too heart broken to actually go and enjoy myself. How can I be so stupid to think that I had a chance with Lauren Jauregui? Like seriously Shay looks like a model and I could never compete with that. Dammit!!! I drove to the quiet part of New York which was the beach. Since its night time there are only a few people left. I sat down by the shore and decided to cry all my feelings out. 

"I'm sorry" I heard someone say from behind me....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys sorry for this bad chapter! :( I promise I'll make it up to you on the next one! I promise its going to be long and very exciting! :) Oh and btw if you didn't know who Shay Mitchell is she plays Emily Fields on Pretty Little Liars and Logan Rawlings is actually a girl who is played by Ashley Tisdale on the show Young and Hungry. :) Yeah I like to mix it up a bit! :) 

OH AND BTW!!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T YET BUY BO$$ ON ITUNES AND WATCH BO$$ ON VEVO!! #GetBO$$to2MillionViews :) love y'all lovelies!!! :* -C