Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

CAMILA POV

We were currently in the lunch room waiting for Lauren to come. She was finally going to introduce her girlfriend Shay fucking Mitchell to everyone to make it official and to rather as I believe it rub it in my face.. Ugh that girl makes me do a lot of stupid stuff just to get her back. I also told the girls, Ally and Normani that I'd be introducing someone to them which caused the to be confused since they thought I still love Lauren, I still do but I have to make it believable that Logan and I are dating so I could make Lauren jealous and break up with Supermodel Shay. Shay makes my blood boil so much when she kisses Lauren in front of me. I felt a hand on mine and saw Dinah look at me.

"They're here." Dinah told me as I saw Lauren and Shay holding hands and walking towards our usual lunch table which was in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Hey girls!" Lauren said with a smile. Everyone said hi to her and smiled.

"So what's up Lo?" Normani asked as usual once she sees everyone.

"I'd like to officially introduce you to my girlfriend Shay Mitchell." She says grinning at Shay before looking back at us. We all congratulated her and told her we were happy for both of them well everyone else was genuine about it except me. I stood up and everyone looked at me confused.

"What's wrong Camz?" Lauren asked me confused and worried are present in her eyes.

"Oh nothing I just see someone who coming over here that I want to introduce to you guys." I said genuinely smiling because I was really happy to be able to introduce my new friends Logan and Amy to them. But more excited to put Mission: Camren into action. Don't ask who came up with the name because a specific tongan girl's scent and name is written all over that stupid name...

"Hey!" Logan and Amy said once they were near us. I gave them both a quick hug so that they could greet Dinah. Lauren, Shay and Ally looked at the four of us confused.

"Oh Lauren this is Amy, Amy these are my besties Lauren and Ally and this is Lauren's girlfriend Shay." I said introducing everyone.

"Oh and guys meet my girlfriend Logan." I said introducing my badass looking "girlfriend"

Logan had a full sleeve full of tattoos, she wears denim jean vests and mostly a black tanktop with her matching black high waist skinny jeans and leather black combat boots. She also has a lip piercing and eyebrow piercing. (A/N: btw Logan is portrayed by Ashley Tisdale)

I seem to notice Lauren sizing up and looking at Logan like she was a threat. I smirked because Lauren would be so over protective over anyone even if this girl was my girlfriend.

"Hey uh Camz could I talk to you for a sec?" She asked me with strong look in her eyes.

"Uh alright." I said trying to sound confused which worked because Lauren is clueless to everything. Once we were out of the cafeteria and in our hiding spot she spoke up.

"Who the hell was that Camz?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Who? Logan?" I asked.

"Yeah. Her." She said getting annoyed

"Well that's my girlfriend Lauren." I told her folding my arms to seem like I'm pissed.

"Why would you date someone like that?" She said getting pissed.

"Because I want to. Plus she turns me on with her bad girl shit." I said.

"What the hell Camz! She could be dangerous for all you know!" She said getting angrier and angrier for every time I defended Logan.

"The fuck Lauren?! You don't know her so stop judging her. She's my girlfriend and you better learn to respect her because she's going to around for a long ass time." I told her getting angry that she dissed my friend. Even if Logan wasn't my girlfriend she was still my friend and whatever Lauren said about her wasn't true. Logan may look tough and shit but she's very sensitive and sweet and she doesn't show that to anyone except for Dinah, Amy and I because she doesn't want to be looked at as a weakling. Ugh Lauren gets me so frustrated. I hear her footsteps following behind me and it sounded like she wasn't happy. Well guess what neither am I.

"Hey babe. We gotta go." I told Logan with gritted teeth. She looked at me and nodded. She stood up and we told everyone goodbye before intertwining our hands together and leaving. We passed by Lauren who gave a glare that could kill Logan in a second but I gave Lauren her glare back and she just turned to look away. We got out of the school and went to Logan's motorbike. She drove me home but not before staying to make sure I'm okay. I was in my bed before I heard someone come in. Once I saw it was Dinah, I gave her a small smile.

"Hey Chanco." She said with a sad smile.

"Hey." I said.

"I heard everything from Logan. I'm really sorry Lauren is a douche." She said trying to comfort me.

"Nah its fine. I'll get over it." I told her with a sad smile.

"We'll make her pay right?" She asked me while giving a smirk.

"Yeah we will. She'll never know what hit her." I said.

-------------------------

A/N: hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. I had a busy month and I could barely find time to update in between roadtrips. Anyways I was thinking for ending this story and making a new one. So yeah lol anyways love y'all -C