45

"The wedding is in two months ." I sigh , laying my head against Leo's shoulder. We were both on the couch , watching a movie . After watching about thirty minutes, my mum and Nick popped into my head.

"We're gonna have to tell them soon." He plays with my ring around my finger and keeps his eyes on the tv .

"I don't want to." I say truthfully. If I were in my mum and Nicks position , I would be sorta embarrassed to get that kind of news.

Leo looks over at me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear . "It's gonna be okay , Zoe." He says , pecking my lips.

I nod and smile . Somehow anytime Leo said something like this , I always believed him . Everything is going to be okay .

"I really wish we had our cars ," I roll my eyes, being annoyed .

"I know where your mum hid the keys ." Leo says , taking me by surprise. I furrow my eyebrows, facing towards him .

"You do?" I ask in shock , he nods his head. "What ? How ?"

"I was looking for something the other day in the kitchen and I found them ." He says calmly.

"Don't just sit there ! Show me ." I stand up and pull on his arm . He giggles  and stands up leading us both into the kitchen.

"Where are they ?" I ask impatiently. He walks over to the sink and picks up a vase on the counter.

"See I lifted this up ," he shakes the vase . " it made a weird sound ." He flips the vase over and both pair of keys fall out. " and there they were ." He laughs putting the vase back and grabbing the keys .

"Holy shit," I walk over to him and grab the keys to my car. "Do you know what this means?"

"What does it mean?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"It means we can get the hell out of here."  I say excitedly , moving the Keys back and forth in my hand.

"Zoe," Leo laughs . "You can't be serious right now."

"I'm being serious , Leo ." I smile walking back into the living room and grabbing my jacket.

"I ain't going ." He says bluntly, putting his hands in his pockets .

"Fine, you can let your girlfriend leave by herself." I say , making him feel guilty. He sighs , shaking his head and grabbing his phone off the couch.

"Let's just go ." He groans , walking out the back door to the garage. I smile, satisfied and follow him out to the garage.

"Where are you even taking me ?" Leo asks as we get in the car. I shrug , starting up the car and reversing out of the driveway.

"Away from here." I laugh , rolling down my window and putting both hands on the steering wheel .

"If we get caught , I'm gonna be pissed." He says , turning on the radio . I look over at him and shake my head.

"You don't scare me." I smirk . He turns up the radio louder ignoring me.

I laugh keeping my eyes on the road , and turning onto the highway. I've never actually been this way before , so we'll see where the road takes us .

I press my foot on the gas , speeding up the car .

"Zoe, fucking slow down !" Leo yells , causing me to swerve a little out of the lane .

I turn off the radio and look over at him . "Don't yell at me."

"Don't give me a reason to." He argues , reclining his seat back. I roll my eyes . Leo grabs my hand, and closes his eyes . How could he still be tired ? We slept the whole day .

"Do you know where we are ?" I ask Leo looking around . It literally looked like the middle of no where,not even a tree in sight . Leo opens his eyes and sits up .

"No clue ." He yawns , making me yawn . I ignore my conscious telling me to turn around , and continue driving down the empty road ahead .

About fifteen minutes of silence go by when the car begins to jolt back and forth and slow down . I panic and turn the steering wheel so we were on the side of the road .

"What happened?" Leo asks , looking at me .

"Um," I turn the car off embarrassed to speak . 
" we ran out of gas ."

His eyes go wide and I notice his jaw clench together.

_________________________
hi I love bill and ted uwu