04

It was now third block on my first day , and I'd say it's going pretty well. The only strange thing to happen, Was the girl to ask if I was with Leo .

Did we look like a couple?

A small smile appears on my face , and I quickly turn more serious. He's going to be my stepbrother in a matter of months , I couldn't think he's attractive in any way.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts, by a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and I'm faced with a boy .

" You dropped this ." He says , holding onto a piece of paper .

"Oh , thank you ." I smile, and grab it from his hand .

"My names cole ." He introduces himself, and smiles. He had the cutest smile .

"I'm Zoe." I say .

He gives me his number, and the bell rings .

Getting a number on the first day ? Good job zoe.

"How was your first day?" Leo Asks as we're driving back home.

"Fine ." I say , not really paying attention. I was texting cole instead.

" Who is that ?" Leo  says looking down at my phone . I pull my phone closer to me.

"No body ." I say, simply.

He glances over at me , and then back at the road .

"Why won't you tell me?" He asks , tapping his hands against the steering wheel .

" is it really that important?" I ask , leaning closer and looking at him .

"I guess not." He says , super annoyed . I roll my eyes as we pull into the garage.

Leo gets out the car and slams the door, walking inside . I guess that pissed him off . But really , it wasn't any of his business.

I grab my backpack and get out of the car . When I get inside , Leo was sitting on the couch .

" Don't be mad at me." I say , and walk over to him . He crosses his arms , and keeps all his attention on the tv .

"It was just a boy , okay ? His name is cole , and he gave me his number ." I say , annoyed that I even had to explain myself to him .

Leo clenches his jaw . And looks up at me . I nervously play with the string on my hoodie.

He gets up and stands directly in front of me.

"Be careful with him Zoe , I'm being serious." He says , before walking upstairs.

What?
__________________________
ooooo wuts gonna happen ? 👀
- g