18

"Hey

"Hey." Corey says and puts his arm around my shoulder . I wince . My whole body was aching . I really didn't feel good .

He moves his arm and looks down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks , putting both his hands on my waist .

"I don't feel good." He looks at me worried . I kiss his cheek , assuring him I was okay.

"I hope you feel better,Zoe." He says , I force a smile. "Me too."

Corey begins to walk off when I stop him.

"Wanna come over?" I ask him . His face glows up as he scans my body when I look up into his eyes .

"Of course." He says , ruffling my hair . I cross my arms and pout .

"Corey." I whine . He chuckles and pecks my forehead. "That's my name, don't wear it out."

I roll my eyes playfully at his lame joke and we both get into Corey's car. I was so happy school was over. I just wanted to lay down , and not worry about anything.

Corey and I were cuddling up on the couch under the covers and watching a movie . I felt protected in his arms , but I also feel that way with Leo.

God sake. I cant just think about one of them , it's always both .

The door slams open, Corey and I both look up . Leo and Winona enter the house holding hands. I lay my head back down on Corey's chest and ignore them .

"Hi,Zoe."  Winona says , now standing right in front of me . This asshole is in the way of the tv.

"Hi." I fake a smile, and she grins back. I feel Corey's eyes staring at me. I just really wanna punch Winona , but it would cause a scene .

"Come on,babe." Leo says .

Babe? This dude really be calling her babe? The fuck is this?

They both rush upstairs and I hear Leo's bedroom door slam.

He wouldn't be doing anything with her, would he?

____________________
Oh shit !
- g