36

I take the key out of the ignition and step out the car. Today Evan's family would be going back home , but I had school .

They're spending the day with Nick and my mum before they leave . I already said my goodbyes this morning, just in case I didn't see them again later on .

I adjusted the strap on my backpack , and walk up to the school . I push past people in the crowed hallway , as I finally make it to my locker .

" hey ." Kate approaches me as I grab my math book .  I smile and shut my locker .

"Hey ." I say . We both walk to our first class .

I take a seat at a desk in the back and Kate sits next to me .

"Good morning." Our teacher smiles ear to ear.
How could someone possibly have so much energy this early in the morning?

" please turn to page 357 , we will continue our work from Friday ." She smiles and sits at her desk . I sigh and turn to the page number, picking up on the problem I left on .

-

It's now lunch , I was so hungry. I hurry out of second block and walk to the cafeteria.

" pizza or salad?"  The lunch lady asks . I look down at the two trays in front of me .

" pizza ." I smile , she hands me my tray and I walk further down the line , grabbing water.

I walk over to our normal table and sit next to Leo. He smiles at me , and grabs my hand under the table .

" you look really tired ." Corey says with a smirk on his face . I shake my head .

" I'm not ." I lie , taking a bite of my pizza . I'm fucking exhausted to be honest.

Christian sits down , immediately I feel the anger build up inside of me .

"Hey , Zoe ." He smiles at  me . I fake a smile and nod .

I take another bite of my pizza , and wash it down with a drink of water .

" you guys are fucking boring ." Winona says , playing with her hair .

" No one asked you ." I take another drink of water . Leo tightens his grip on my hand and I look over at him .

" Don't ." He speaks low .

" yeah well , she's annoying." I purposely say so Winona could hear . She parts her lips , and stands up from the table .

" Fuck you , Zoe ." She huffs and grabs her bag .

"Sorry , but I don't take offers ." I smile . Corey and Christian laugh while Winona walks away .

" what's gotten into you ?" Kate asks me while laughing . I shrug my shoulders .

Obviously I knew the answer. I was on my period . Fun .

"I'll see you after school ." Leo says , as we arrive to my next class . He quickly kisses the back of my hand , causing me to smile .

" Bye , baby ." He says before walking off . I walk into the classroom, taking my usual seat .

This better go by fast , I wanna leave already.

-

I turn on the radio , patiently waiting for Leo like always . He takes forever , all the time .

The back door opens , and Christian slides in . I sigh and cross my arms .

"What's wrong ?" Christian asks me , leaning back .

" You know what's wrong , Christian ." I glare at him through the rear mirror view .

" No , not really ." He laughs , which causes me to clench me door .

" You're fucking giving Leo and Corey weed !"  I scream , turning to face him .

" First off , don't yell at me like that again . " He looks me directly in the eyes . " And second  , how do you know this ?"

" I saw the damm text message ." I tell him .

" so what's the big deal ? ." He laughs , and pulls out his phone .

" What's the big deal , Christian ?" I repeat to him .  " I don't want  Leo and Corey smoking  , plus they're  both on the basketball team , they both have the opportunity to go to big schools in the future. That would all be gone if they got caught ."

"None of us are gonna get caught ." He says , completely ignoring half of what I said . 

" Get out ." I say , unlocking the car doors .

" Zoe ." He speaks softly .

"Get out now , Christian ." I say . He groans and grabs his backpack, slamming the car door behind him .

I sigh and lean my head against the back of the seat . The passenger door opens and Leo gets inside.

" Hey ." I smile and start up the car . He smiles and leans over , kissing my temple .

"Where's Christian ? I thought he wanted a ride today." Leo says , and grabs my hand . Both our hands now resting in my lap .

" He wanted to walk ." I lie , putting the gear in drive and taking off .

" Oh , Okay ." He says .

" Can we stop by the store ? I need to get a few things ." Leo says , looking over at me .

"Sure." I smile and turn on my right blinker. I continue to drive down the street until I stop in front of Target .

Leo unbuckles his seatbelt and steps out of the car . " You can come if you want ." He says , before shutting the door .

I turn off the car and grab the keys , getting out as well .

We get to the double doors of the store . I get a little closer to Leo and he links our hands together.

We walk over to the junk food , and I look around in awe . When you're on your period , you really just want to eat , cry , and watch movies .

" I want everything ." I look around . Leo laughs at me and pulls me closer to him .

"I'll get you anything you want ," He smirks .
"Only if I get a kiss in return."

"Leo-"  my cheeks begin to burn up .

"Just one , Zoe ." He puts his hands on my waist . I look around the empty aisle .

"We're in public." I say nervously.

"No one is going to see , if we make it quick ." He says pulling me even closer .

I sigh and snake my arms around his neck . He smiles at me and I blush .

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles. I giggle before our lips are pressed together.

One quick kiss , was a total lie . Because here we were , fully making out .

"Holy shit , what the hell ?" A familiar voice says .

_______________
YEET
- g