37

" in the middle of target , really ?" The voice says , causing Leo and I to quickly pull apart.

There Kate was with a filled cart with items galore , and Corey by her side .

Corey had a bag of unpaid potato chips , taking handfuls and putting them into his mouth , staring at Leo and I like we were a big movie .

" I can explain-" I nervously look down at my shoes .

"No need ." Kate says , putting different things into her cart.

"Yeah, we all saw it coming ." Corey chimes in , continuing to eat his chips .

" I think I'm having a fan girl moment ." Kate dramatically says , fanning her hands in front of her face .

" I need space ." Kate begins to pace back and forth down the aisle , letting a few squeals leave her mouth .

I look at her in disbelief. This girl is causing a scene.

"Just ignore her." Corey says , rolling his eyes .

Leo hugs me from behind and I attempted to get out of his grip . It takes me a second to realize they already know .

"I'm sorry, it's just weird that-" I begin to ramble.

"We know?" Corey smirks . " Don't worry , your secret is safe with us." He smiles and I nod.

"Sister swear." Kate adds on,finally joining us again and standing in front of her cart.

"Are you calm now?" I ask .

She nods her head, " I think so."

" so what are you guys doing here?" Leo asks Corey and Kate .

" I wanted a hoodie I saw , but it turned into more ." Kate says looking down at her cart that was basically overflowing. "And Corey just came to annoy me."

"Fun." I laugh , looking between the two .

"Well,we should really get going ." Leo says , grabbing my hand .

Kate looks over at me and gives me a smirk .

"Are you guys gonna do it?" She wiggles her eyebrows up and down .

"No,Kate.shut up ." I roll my eyes and intertwine my fingers with Leo's .

"Okay, we're going now ." Leo giggles . We both walk down the aisle , and I quickly sneak and chocolate bar off the shelf .

"You got a kiss." I hand him the chocolate bar. "You're getting me this." I smile widely .

We walk to the cashier and purchase the chocolate bar along with the other things Leo needed and walked back outside . I sigh in relief.

We are so lucky it wasn't someone who would rat us out.

"Can I drive?" Leo asks me as we walk through the parking lot .

"Yeah,sure." I smile , handing him the car keys . We both get into the car , Leo in the drivers seat this time .

He stretches his arm to rest on the back of my seat , looking behind him .

We are on the road when I groan and put both my hands on my lower stomach.

"Are you okay , babe?" He says , tapping his fingertips against the steering wheel .

I shake my head . "Not really ."

"Whats wrong ?" He asks, moving his hand to my leg . I put my hand over his and trace small circles against the back of it.

"Um, cramps ." I say , slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry babe ." He moves his hand up higher . I look over at him and could see the smirk on his face although he was looking at the road in front of us .

"Leo ?" I ask , still keeping my eyes on him.

"Hm?" He presses the brakes , bringing the car to halt since there was so much traffic.

"Are you a virgin ?" When these words leave my mouth his eyes go wide .

"Z-Zoe," he avoids eye contact .

"Tell me." I pout , crossing my arms.  He breathes deeply as I patiently wait for him to say something.

"I'm not." He says , putting his foot on the gas again .

"When was it." I ask him.

"Please stop,Zoe." He says , turning off of the main road.

"Leo-" I whine , moving my hand to his hair . I begin to tug on it softly , watching as he bites his lip.

"Last year , okay ." He says , pulling into the driveway .

"With?" I ask , kissing down his jawline .

"No,I'm not telling you that ." He shuts the car off , taking the keys out and handing them to me .

"Please!" I look at him with puppy dog eyes . He sighs and shakes his head.

"Kate." He says . My eyes go wide and I cover my mouth with my hand . I wasn't mad, not at all . Honestly just shocked. Kate and Leo don't even act close .

"Holy shit ." I mumble. He looks over at me ,and giggles .

"Is it that surprising?" He raises and eyebrow.

"Well yeah , who would even think about sleeping with you ?" I tease him and open the car door, running inside before he could say anything else.

_________________________________
My Sam Emerson pop vinyl figure
thingy came today and it's so cute
* cries *
- g