15

I slowly get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom

the bathroom . I yawn and rub my eyes. My hair was a wreck and my makeup was just all over my face .

I grab a few makeup wipes from the drawer and take off every inch of makeup.

I brush my hair and take a really quick shower. After showering , I change into a pair of black leggings and a white crop top . I put on my fluffy socks and dry my hair.

I honestly didn't want to see Leo . I wasn't expecting that kiss at all. I know it happened before, but twice? Something is definitely wrong with me.

I put my hair into a high pony tail along with a white scrunchie and open my bedroom door.

Please don't be out there . Please don't be out there .

I walk out my room and keep my head down,hoping not to see Leo .

"Zoe." His voice startles me at first and I turn around.

He was stood there, his hair everywhere but in a cute way.

"Can we talk?" He asks , voice low . I glanced at the clock . 1:15 pm.

Corey was supposed to pick me up at 1:30 so we could hang out, I guess I have a little time.

"Sure." I mumble. He begins to walk back to his room and I follow him. He sits on his bed, and I sit at his desk .

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am." He apologizes , not making eye contact with me. "You're right . We shouldn't be doing this ."
He sighs , now looking at me.

"Don't be sorry, we both did it. I could of stopped you , but I didn't ." I say honestly. He nods his head, with a sad expression on his face. I felt kind of bad .

I hear the doorbell ring, I get up from the chair and look over at Leo .

"I have to go ." I say , and he turns so he's not facing me anymore.

"Bye." He says rudely. He's so bipolar I can't keep up.

I walk out the front door, and Corey look over at me from the car. He honks his horn.

"Hey beautiful." He yells , and I look around.

"Me?" I mouth , dramatically pointing at myself. He nods his head and honks the horn twice more.

I giggle and run over to the car and get in the passenger seat. Corey leans over and kisses my cheek .

"It's been awhile ." He says , putting the car in drive . I smile and look over at him .

"You missed." I pouted . He looks confused before returning his eyes to the road.

"I missed?" He questions.

"Yeah," I lean over and attach our lips before pulling away and sitting back in my seat.
"You missed the first time."

I can see the smirk on his face.

We pull up to a diner. The burgers are amazing from here. Corey gets out and walks over to my side, opening the car door for me.

He holds his hand out and I smile taking his hand in mine. He shuts the door and we both walk to the entrance.

Corey and I both walk to the counter hand in hand ,

"What can I get for you?" She asks us both .
" a double cheese burger." Corey and I say in
Unison . We both laugh and Corey holds my hand a little tighter. The cashier glares at me
And hands me the receipt.

"She totally thought we were cute" I say as we both sit in the booth .

He shrugs . "I don't think so."

I playfully roll my eyes and he chuckles. He knew we did.

_________________Corey haim is so cute I'm crying - g

_________________
Corey haim is so cute
I'm crying - g