22

Today was the day I would be going on my date with Leo . I was so excited.
I wear :

I wasn't sure where we were going , so I kept it kinda casual

I wasn't sure where we were going , so I kept it kinda casual. I put on my outfit and straighten my hair , leaving it down and put on my makeup .

Leo was sitting at the table and he sends me a cheesy smile. i Laugh and look over at my mum who was doing the dishes.

"Well, we're off to the mall." Leo says standing up from the table . My mum smiles and nods .

"You two have fun."She says , and continues to do the dishes . Leo and I walk outside. Lord only knows what would happen if my mum and Nick found out what we were actually doing.

We both get into the car, and I begin to feel nervous. Leo and I have never actually been on a real date before.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I pout as he starts up the car.

"Sorry ,Zoe. That's for me to know and for you to find out ." He smirks and backs out of the driveway .

-

The car ride is filled with soft music and the wind blowing through the windows . I look outside and see a gorgeous field filled with white daisies , the trees were tall and the river was flowing by.

Leo parks the car , and gets out . He walks over to my side and helps me out . It was really beautiful, when you live in the city you don't really see things like this .

He grabs a bag from the back seat and takes my hand in his. We walk along a path of long grass.

We stop at a bench by the stream . Leo sets down the bag and begins taking out food . I smile as I watch him do so.this was so sweet of him.

He grabs the food and walks to the side of the large stream . He sits down first , and then helps me.

"Do you like it ?" He says handing me a sandwich. I smile at him and look ahead at the water.

"It's beautiful."

It was so peaceful here. The only sounds to be heard were the sounds of the water and the birds singing in the trees .

I take a bite of my sandwich and feel Leo's eyes on me. I look over.

"What?" I ask, wiping my mouth .
"Is it mayo ?"

He giggles and shakes his head .

"No."

"What is it then ?" I ask .

"I just like you ." He smiles . I smile too and take another bite of my sandwich .

We both finish eating , when Leo stands up and starts taking off his shirt .

"What are you doing?" I ask , now standing up aswell . He laughs lightly and sets down his shirt .

"Swimming. Obviously." He states as he unties his shoes. I cross my arms and watch him.

"You're gonna swim in that random stream ?" I ask . He unbuttons his jeans and pulls them down , leaving him in only his boxers.

"It's not a random stream ." He chuckles. "I came here every day when I was little ."

I nod my head and look between the river and Leo. He steps in front of me ,holding his hand out .

"Oh , um I don't think so ." I say looking down at his hands . " the water is probably freezing ."

"Suit yourself." He gets a running start and jumps into the water. I sit on the side and watch him while playing with my hair. He surfaces to the top and smiles at me.

"The water is warm,Zoe." He calls out. Leo swims over to me and places his hands on my knees.

"You gotta come in." He frowns . I shake my head. I don't even have anything to swim in. There was no way I was getting in the water.

"Put your feet in then." He pleads . I guess that wouldn't be so bad. I untie my shoelaces and place my shoes to the side and rolling up my jeans. When dipping my feet in , the water was surprisingly warm like Leo said.

Leo smiles at me. "There ya go."

I sway my feet back and forth and Leo disappears back under the water.

His head pokes back up and yet again he swims in my direction. He places his hands on my thighs, and out of no where I'm pulled into the water.

I resurface and take a deep breath.

"Leo!" I yell. He laughs and I move my hair out of my face .

"Oh cmon . You know you wanted to come in ." He says , wrapping his arms around my waist. I was going to speak when I stop myself. He was right , the water did look pretty fun.

We continue to splash each other and swim around when I notice the sun was going down . "It's getting late." I tell Leo as I get out of the water. My clothes were soaked. I put on my shoes as Leo gets out of the water .

I watch him get dressed , staring at his back muscles every time he would move .

Once he is done, he grabs my hand and the bag from the table.

We start to walk off when I stop dead in my tracks .

"What's wrong?" Leo looks back at me. I look down at my dripping wet clothes .

"How am I supposed to explain this to my mother ?" I say referring to my clothes . He shrugs .

There is a loud crack of thunder in the sky , causing both of us to jump .

Rain immediately begins to fall on us as we race to the car. We both get inside and Leo looks over at me .

"Well, there's your explanation." He laughs and starts up the car.

__________________________________Leo's laugh is sex to my ears

Leo's laugh is sex to my ears . anywho
Leo and Zoe went on a date do you
Ship it? If not, don't worry she's not
done with Corey 😉