10

"Holy shit." I mumble, as we pull up to the cabin .

"What was that?" My mum turns around and looks at me directly in the eyes . Corey and Winona turn around as well , anxious to hear my response.

"I- uh.. nothing mum , I was just um," I look down at my lap before answering. " I was just telling Leo how cool it would be to own a ship."

A ship? Really Zoe? Jesus Christ .

"Leo isn't even awake." Corey says,and I turn my head. Sure enough Leo was passed out with his head against the window.

"Thank you,Corey." I roll my eyes and get out the car . I glance at the cabin , and grin .

I was nice. Really nice.

I walk to the back of the car and grab my suitcase . Winona gets out aswell and joins me .

"You excited as I am?" She asks cheerfully while grabbing her bag.

"Duh." I giggle , and we both walk towards the front door . Soon everyone is out the car and I turn the handle .

Corey pushes past me , wanting to be first inside. This causes me stumble a little.

"Once again . Thank you ,Corey ."

We all walk inside and feel the warmth of inside the cabin.

The whole cabin had a cozy rustic look to it,which I adored.

"Come here guys ." Nick motions from the kitchen. We all walk his direction,and gather around the table placed in the middle of the kitchen.

"Winona and Zoe ,you guys will be staying upstairs." We both look at each other and squeal .

"I think the first room to the r-" Nick is cut off by Winona and I running up the stairs .

We being to open all the doors,and I stop at the room at the very end of the hall.

"Winona this is it." I say,looking into the large room. She walks over and we are both speechless at the size of the room.

"Definitely!" She yells running and jumping on the bed. I laugh and walk in , setting my bag down.

I walk around the room,looking at everything more in depth. It was just, beautiful really.

Okay let me stop, I'm dramatic.

"I'll be back in a minute." Winona says before leaving the room.

I open the blinds covering the window,letting in more sunlight.

"S-spider!" I shrieked, staring at the large spider crawling across the windowsill.

I begin to scream louder as it jumped from the windowsill to the floor .

Panic takes over me as I jump on the bed.

The room door flew open, and came in Corey and Leo .

"Kill it!" Winona shouted from the hallway , with a bag of Cheetos in her hand,watching the whole thing .

"It's climbing up the bed." Leo said calmly, keeping his eyes of the spider .

I begin to panic even more. "Corey ,catch me!"

"What?" He asks ,furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just catch me, dammit! This spider isn't coming any closer." I yell .

"Alright ,come here ." He said ,holding his arms out.

I walk to the end of the bed and jumped into his arms . My arms were on his shoulders, and my legs around his torso .

"Don't just stare at it Leo! Kill the fucking thing." Winona says from down the hall , still munching on her bag of cheetos.

"Okay,mother." He says sarcastically, sending a glare her way.

He flicks the spider off the bed, and stomps on it with his shoe.

"There you go ." He says, clearly being proud of being the brave one.

"Aren't you gonna clean it up?" I tilt my head to the side,still in Corey's arms.

He groans before picking it up with his bare hands .

"Ew,Leo! That's disgusting." I scrunch up my nose ,and shake my head.

We all walking out the room ,wandering into the hallway.

"So,does this make us like a thing now?" Corey looks at me with a big smirk on his face .

"No."

"Aw,come on," he sighs ."You like me don't you?" He bats his eyelashes,trying to look as cute as possible.

"Yes." He looks surprised before grinning.

"But not in that way." I Finnish my sentence,and he shrugs .

"Can I at least get a kiss for practically saving you from the big bad spider?" He looks at me and smiles . I softly laugh and shake my head.

"No."

"Yes."

"Your annoying." I roll my eyes and he chuckles.

"Hey Zoe,look." Leo says and I turn my head He was holding up his shoe. I raise an eyebrow.

"There's still spider guts on it." He says stepping closer.

I squirm and attempt to get out of Corey's Arms , but his grip was too tight .

"Leo,so help me god if you come anywhere near me!" I shout

"Leo,so help me god." He mocks me ,talking in a high pitched voice .

Winona continues to watch everything,laughing uncontrollably.

"Please!" I whine.

Winona sets down her bag of Cheetos , and walks behind Corey and I .she tickles his back causing Corey to let go of me.

"Thank you." I sigh in relief .

I carefully grab Leo's shoe,making sure not to touch the bottom of it and throw it down the stairs.

"Hey!" He pouts ."I need that."

"Go and get it then ." I say , shoving his back. I cross my arms and smirk and he walks downstairs.

__________________
I laughed a lot while
writing this chapter lmao 🤧