06

"Zoe!" Someone yells my name as I'm walking up to school.

I turn around and spot Cole waving at me from a distance. I smile and wave back at him,waiting for him to approach me.

He quickens his walk,and is soon standing in front of me .

"Hey." I say, a little shy . He smiles , with his hands in his pockets.

"So um, " he begins to speak, looking down. "I know we just met yesterday,but I really wanna get to know you more ."

I smile, and bite my lip to keep from smiling too much.

"I'd like that." I keep eye contact with him.

"Would you maybe wanna hang out tonight?" He asks me,running his hands through his black hair.

His words make me blush ,and i nod my head.

"Of course." I respond simply,causing him to smile.

"I'll text you my address." I add on , playing with the ends of my hair .

"See you in third block." He says, I get up on my tip toes and slide my arms around the back of his neck ,giving him a hug.

"Ugh,I have nothing to wear." I mumble,looking through my closet.

Tonight Cole would be taking me out ,and my closet is full of mostly hoodies and sweatpants.

I walk over to my dresser and open the top drawer. I had been saving money since last Christmas.

I grab a fifty dollar bill,and my jacket from the back of my door.

I walk down the stairs,and notice my mother cooking in the kitchen.she was already aware about the Cole situation,but she wasn't aware I wanted to get something to wear.

"Hey mum." I say, leaning against the counter.she looks over at me from the stove and grins.

"Hello sweetie." She says,not really paying attention,her main focus was the food.

"So um,I was wondering if I could borrow the c-"
I'm cut off by the front door opening and voices echoing.

I turn around and notice Leo and a bunch of guys pile into the dining room.

"There they are!" My mum cheers , i flash her a confused look.

"How was the game?" She asks the boys,while serving them their food.

"Awesome."one boy says ,as he takes the plate from my mothers hand.what the hell was going on here?

"Zoe,can you get the juice from the fridge?"Leo asks me ,with a smirk on his face.He knew I wouldn't say no when my mum is around.

I roll my eyes,and walk to the fridge,grabbing the berry flavored juice.

I walk over to Leo,and feel the eyes of every boy on me.

After setting the juice down on the table,I lower myself so I was able to whisper in Leo's ear .

"What's going on here?" I ask him ,and look at the table full of messy boys getting food all over themselves.

"Well Zoe,"He says looking over at me . "Your mum was nice enough to host the dinner for the basketball team ."He tells me,and takes a big bite of his spaghetti.

Hm . So ,he plays basketball.very nice.

"Oh,okay." I stand back up and cross my arms .

I make my way back into the kitchen,where my mother was washing one of the pans.

"Hey mum, I had a question." I say, fixing my hair .

"What's up,hun?"She asks,while scrubbing the pan .

"I wanted to borrow the car if that's okay." I say,nervously waiting for a response.

"Zoe." She sighs."You know you only have your permit ,you can't go by yourself. I'm too busy to ride with you right now."

"Ugh." I groan and walk back into the dining room.

"We can take her."Leo says,standing up .Along with all the boys .

"I'd rather walk."I say,rolling my eyes and going back upstairs.

I decide to just wear something I have already.

I'm sitting at the table,when there is a knock on the door.

I get up and push my chair in , walking to the door and turning the knob .

"Hey beautiful." Cole says , holding out a rose.

"Awh,thank you." I take the rose from his hand and open the door wider,inviting him inside.
_____________
Ugh I'm bored
- g