27

"Zoe." Winona says, chewing loudly on a piece of bubble gum . We were in chemistry and Winona just so happens to be my partner. Fun,right ? No.

I expect her to say something mean, or sarcastic since she dated Leo and he kinda dumped her for me.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" She says chuckling. I part my lips in shock .

I quickly shoot my hand up covering up the hickeys on my neck , I wasn't even aware they were there , I honestly didn't want to find out this way either .

"N-no."

"Yeah,sure Zoe ." She grabs my hand and moves it away from my neck . "It looks like a hickey to me. a good one too."

"Actually," she starts to trace down my neck . "There's a few of em." She smirks .

I push her hands away . She frowns and I roll my eyes .

We finished doing the rest of our work and I waited impatiently for the bell to ring. I needed to go home .

"Was it Corey who did it ?" She asks me out of nowhere and I begin to cough . She laughs at me and pats my back . "I'll take that as a yes ."

Actually no .

I get home and kick my shoes off . Leo stayed home today since he was sick , so Kate gave me a ride .

"Leo!" I call out .

"I'm up here, babe ." He shouts from upstairs. I smirk and make my way upstairs. I stop at his bedroom door and it's cracked open.

I shuffle inside and Leo puts the remote down and looks at me . He smiles and motions for me to sit on his bed.

I climb onto the bed and lean against the headboard, laying next to him.

Leo looks over at me, " so how was your day ?"

"Fine." I say , and sit up on the bed and face him . "Except for these ." I pull down the collar of my shirt , showing him the hickeys .

A huge smirk appeared on his face . "You liked it , didn't you?" He asks, pulling me onto his lap. I rest my hands on his chest .

"I-I um ." I stutter not having a clue on what to say .

"See babe, I left you speechless." He giggles and I playfully hit his chest . He grabs his chest pretending to be hurt and I roll my eyes .

"Why are you so cute?" He asks, putting my hair behind my ear .

I grin and grab his hand. " I can't answer that without sounding really selfish."

He giggles and nods his head. " I guess you got a point."

Leo and I both started to lean in when out of nowhere , we were interrupted by a loud buzzing noise .

"Ignore it." I whisper. He moves his hand to rest underneath my top,his cold fingers leaving chills down my spine.

The buzzing starts again and I groan . Leo softly kisses my nose before getting off the bed.

He walks over to his dresser , and grabs his phone . He slides his thumb across the screen answering the call.

I pout , bringing my knees to my chest watching him. He looks at me and sends an apologetic look .

"I'm sorry ,babe." He mouths at me . I shrug in response and look down .

"Yeah, I will ." Leo says to the person on the other line.

He finally hangs up and puts the phone back on his dresser.

"Who was it?" I ask , as he sits on the chair next to his desk .

"The guys on the team are having a party ." He tells me standing up and walking over to his closet ,Looking through the clothes .

"Can I come ?" I ask , with a big smile on my face .

"Strictly basketball players only ." He says softly, leaving a trail of kisses from my neck all the way up to my lips .

I pout . "That's not fair ."

"It's perfectly fair , babe ." He starts to undress , changing into his new outfit .

_______________________________
I just bought a pop vinyl figure of
Sam Emerson ( Corey's character in
The lost boys ) lmao I love him :( <3
- g