Smoke and Mirrors: Part 1

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I got off my bike and stood in front of a burned down place. I remember seeing it in my dreams. 

I walked up the stairs and tore off the a piece of wood. I made me way in and saw the place was old and dusty just how the old Hale house used to be. I saw the front stair case and made my way up. The stairs creaked from every step I took. It sent shivers down my back. 

I walked through the hall and I stopped in front of this room. I remember looking at little me on fire. I quickly wiped the tear away from my face and walked into the room. I looked around and I saw baby cribs around the room. I touched every single one. 

The one next to the window, I felt like drawn to it. I smiled and thought of who could have slept here. I sat down in front of the crib and leaned my head on it. I close my eyes and start thinking what everyone in Beacon Hills could be possibly doing.

~ ~

Stiles' P.O.V

"Chelsea!" I yell as I enter the house. 

No response.

Malia and I ran up the stairs. We go into her room to see she wasn't there. On her bed, she left a note.

"I'll be back soon." I read out loud.

Malia walks out of the room and goes to Scott's. I follow.

"What can we use?" Malia looks around.

I go through Scott's closet and take out a sweater. I throw it at Malia, "Here, try that."

"Fabric softner." She replies.

I look around before my eyes land on the bathroom door. I ran inside and went through Scott's dirty laundry. I take out one of his dirty boxers and look at Malia. She looks at me with disgust. 

I hold out the dirty boxers, "Remember, Scott's life is on the line."

She turns around and picks up a pillow from his bed. She sniffs it and looks at me basically saying she got his scent. 

"Yeah, that works too." I put the dirty boxers back in the laundry basket.

We rushed out of his room and down the stairs. I see Liam waiting for us in the dining room.

"Oh! Liam, go home." I wave him off. "You're not coming with us."

"Why not?" He whines.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." I stood in front of him.

"You can lock me up, right?" He points out. "Chain me down to the back seat or something."

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia reminds him. 

"Yeah, we would have to dress you in carbonite to get you down there." 

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

I narrow my eyes at him, "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?"