The Benefactor: Part 1

Chelsea's P.O.V.

I was in Scott's room on my phone looking through my pictures of Allison and I. I smiled remembering the days when Allison and I took the pictures.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could." i hear Stiles' lovely voice downstairs. 

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asks alert.

"You barely told me about Liam. What you'd do with him anyway?" 

"He's upstairs." Scott simply says.

"Doing what?" 

"Lying down." Scott answers in a odd tone.

"Oh yeah, he's definitely lying down." I say loud enough for them to hear me.

They both rush up the stairs.

Stiles looks around the room, "Where is he?" 

I got up from Scott's bed and walked over to the bathroom.

"Chels this is not the time to take a bathroom-" 

Stiles cut himself off when he sees Liam duct tape from arms to feet. 

Liam struggles and tries to talk to Stiles. Stiles just looks in the other direction obviously disapproving with Scott's plan.

 Stiles just looks in the other direction obviously disapproving with Scott's plan

He grabs the shower curtain and closes making Liam whimper even more. We walk back into the room and the boys sat down on the bed while I stood in front of them.

"So you bit him?" Stiles starts.

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"And you both kidnapped him?" Stiles asked

"Yeah." Scott sighs.

"And you brought him here." Stiles interjects

"Scott panicked." I cut in.

"This isn't going to end with us burying pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asks and Liam clearly heard because his whimpers got louder. "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."