The Benefactor: Part 2

Chelsea's P.O.V.

"Okay, class is about to finish." Lydia takes my hair out of the braids and fixes my hair. "All you have to do is act a little sexy to and invite him to the party." 

"We'll be watching from down the hall." Kira says before walking away with the girls.

"Okay, I got this." I nod.

I close my eyes for a second.

I can do this, right. 

I hear his voice in my head, You can. 

The school bell rings pulling me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes and smirk. 

"Show time." I heard Malia say.

I strut down the hall way in a very sexy manner. Everyone had their eyes on me. All of a sudden, wind starts blowing my hair backwards, which made this strut even better. I looked towards Liam and saw his jaw drop. I smirk and got closer to him. Once I was in front of him, I put his hands on my waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in so my lips were centimeters away from his ear.

"So there's a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me." I whisper in his ear and start nibbling it.

"Uh-uh y-yeah sure." Liam stutters out.

"Great, I'll pick you up later then." I wink at him then kiss his cheek.

I pull away from him and strut down the hallway away from them. I finally made it to where the girls were and Kira spoke up.

"Okay, where did you learn how to do that?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "It was just a sudden wave of confidence.

"That was hot." Lydia adds,

I listen in on Liam's conversation.

"Dude, she just asked you out. A junior asked you out." His friend, Mason, practically congratulates him.

"I know." Liam said

"You're lucky man. Aside from Lydia Martin, she's the hottest girl in school." Some person told him.

"Yeah, she's older man. Older chicks are hotter." Another person says

I giggle as I headed to my next class.

~ ~