A Promise To The Dead: Part 1

Dream

I woke up on a lawn of a house. I sat up and look right at the house. I got up and slowly walk up to the front door of the house. I hear voices on the inside so I knock. 

They don't answer so I slowly enter the house. I saw this couple with a new born baby in the mother's arms. She was cradling the baby and crying at the same time.

"I know it's hard but it's the only thing we can do." The man told the woman.

The woman just cries harder and held the baby tighter.

"I don't want to do it. She's my baby girl. She's our baby girl." The woman says with tears in her eyes. "What are we going to tell him? He loves his new baby sister."

"He won't remember her." He kisses the newborn's forehead. "This is what's best for her."

"What if she ends up with a bad family? What if they treat her cruelly? I don't want that." The woman cries even more.

"She won't be in a bad family. I know for sure. She's a very special girl and she will be very strong." The man smiles. 

She only nods and they head out the house. They got into their car and drove off. I ran besides the car until they stop in front of a place.

"I can do it if you can't." The man tells the woman.

"I'll do it." 

She got out of the car and takes the baby out from the back in the car seat. She walks up the steps of the place and knelt down next to the baby.

"Mommy and daddy love you so much." She kisses the baby's forehead before knocking on the door hard.

She ran down the stairs and quickly got into the car and sped away. The baby began crying and the door finally opened. A woman walks out and saw the baby. She quickly picks the baby up and heads inside the place

End of Dream

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The dream felt so real. I shook it off and got ready for school.

After I changed and ate breakfast I head to school on my bike

~Skip To Last Class~

I was in Chemistry class doing a lab. We were burning elements. I was with my partner, Greenberg, doing this experiment.

"Hey you okay Chelsea? You seem out of place." Greenberg worries.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just really tired." I lie.

"Okay. Do you want to burn the copper?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I said taking the tool from his hand and put the copper on the tip.