Weaponized: Part 2

Chelsea's P.O.V.

We were in the vault just sitting down getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Stiles had Malia in his arms. Scott and I were sitting down next to each other while I rested my head on his shoulder. Kira was just pacing back and forth. 

Stiles broke the silence, "You know that this is where it all started. That's where the money was. 117 million in bearer bonds. How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" 

"Bank, I guess." Scott answers unsure. 

"Aren't like bearer bonds like extinct?" Stiles questions.

"Why does it matter?" I cut in.

"You know how many problems that money could solve?" Stiles sighs.

"For you?" Kira asked

"Me. My dad. . . The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him." Stiles looks at his feet in sadness. 

I then remembered what Sydney said about her parents not being able to afford college.

"Mom does this thing." Scott looks at me. "She writes down all the items in our budget and how much they cost, then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until. . ." 

"We lose the house." I finish his sentence.

All of a sudden I double over from the pain radiating from my torso. "Ah!" 

"Chelsea!" Kira kneels down in front of me.

"Make it stop! It hurts!" I clench my eyes shut as I lay down on the floor. 

Kira lifts up my sweater, "Oh my god." 

"What?" I slightly sat up to see an open wound on my lower right quadrant. Blood continued seeping out.

"Why is this happening to you?" Scott panics. 

"It's not healing!" Kira points out.

"Guys. . . I can't feel anything." Everything went silent.

Scott broke the silence, "What do you mean?" 

I look at Kira who's holding my hand. "Kira's holding my hand and I can't feel it." 

Scott lays me back down, "Can you feel this?" 

We stood quiet for a moment.

"You really can't feel that?" Stiles cuts in.

"Feel what?" I look up at the ceiling. 

"We've all been pinching you repeatedly." Kira answers. 

"What's wrong with me?" I panic.

"Can you move?" 

I tried moving my arm but it wouldn't budge.

"I can't." I whimper.

"Let's sit her up against with Malia." Kira suggests as they all dragged me to Malia since they are all weak. 

~ ~

Liam's P.O.V.

My feelings for Chelsea have grown stronger and stronger everyday. I should really listen to Scott's advice and just tell her how much I really like her.

I was in my room just staring at the ceiling when I felt this pain in my torso. I double over in pain and I lifted up my shirt revealing this open wound.

"It'll heal." I say to myself but the pain wouldn't stop. "Scott."

I ran out of my house and headed to Scott's to see if he can help me. While on my way there, I fell to the floor from the pain.