Orphaned: Part 2

Chelsea's P.O.V.

We were at the Sheriff's office where Violet was trying to convince them not to go.

"We're taking her now." Rafael tells us.

"Dad, isn't that a little dangerous? I mean, Garrett is still out there." Scott tries convincing his dad not to go.

"Maybe we should let someone else do it." I add.

"I appreciate the concern, but after what with Katashi and losing evidence off an armored truck, I'm not letting this out of my sight." Rafael stood his ground. "If you're still worried, you both should know I got Beacon Hills finest coming with us." He points to the Sheriff walking out with Violet.

"This isn't going to be good." I say under my breath.

~ ~

Scott and I were both in Garrett's car. Garrett hands a case to Scott. He opens it and reveals a gun.

"This is not going to work." I sit back in my seat.

"All you both have to do is stop the car. I'll take care of the rest." Garrett explains.

We saw the car pull out and Garrett starts following it. 

"There's a stop sign half a mile ahead." Garrett informs

"So we take out the tires with our claws?" Scott asks confused.

"Teeth, claws, heat vision, whatever. Just stop them." Garrett says through his teeth.

"This is stupid." I say loudly so Garrett can clearly hear me. His plan is so stupid.

"Ready?" 

I look forward to see that the car was on its side.

"Stop!" Scott shouts. "Stop the car!"

I got out of the car while he was still driving and ran to the other car. I saw Sheriff pulling out Rafael from the car. I tears whelm my eyes. 

"I'm okay." The Sheriff reassures me. 

I turn around to see Garrett walking towards us with his weapon.

"She's not in the car. Violet's gone." Scott says to Garrett.

"Scott, Chelsea listen to me. They're still here." Sheriff says in between breaths.

"Who's still here?" I question confused.

We all turned to see a berserker standing there.

"You want me? Come on! Come and get me!" Garrett shouts at it.

He then did some weird kung fu moves, which made the berserker move back.

"Yeah, that's right, you're not so big. You're not so big!" Garrett yells before the other berserker came and stabs him from behind in the middle of his back.

 You're not so big!" Garrett yells before the other berserker came and stabs him from behind in the middle of his back