Chapter 1

Taleera's POV

Picture of William -->

••••••

Okay, so let me tell you how this all happened. I became the girlfriend of William Acer, my school's most loved quarterback.

So it all started in my third period English class. I was sitting in my desk in the front next to my besties, Tinika and Destony. We were freezing our asses off 'cause for some reason, our teacher thinks that any temperature above 40 degrees will cause heat stroke. The hoes in here still insist on wearing clothes that only cover 10% of their bodies.

We was just copying down notes when somebody knocked on the door. The teacher stopped talking and looked at the door, then back at us.

"Y'all keep copying down notes," she ordered. Ofcouse nobody obeyed and everyone looked at the door, tryna see who the person was.

The teacher opened the door and in walked William Acer in all of his handsomeness. He's a foreign exchange student from England and a senior. He came here last year when I was a freshman and instantly became West Mountain High's quarterback. He has fucked 96% of the single girls population of our school. I say 96% because he has NOT fucked me nor will he ever.

One: I am not a slut.

Two: Because I have heard stories, I am pretty sure his dick would kill me.

"What are you doing here, William?" the teacher asked him. "Shouldn't you be in class?"He put on that panty-dropping smile and I swear, I heard almost every girl in class gasp. Tinika, Destony, and I just rolled our eyes. These chicks are hormonal.

"Are you not happy to see me, Mrs. Wells?" he said in his thick British voice. I bet all the girls right now are just screaming "Orgasm, Orgasm!" in their minds. Lil Nasties!

The teacher rolls her eyes and says, "William, go back to your class. Your disturbing my class. I'm teaching." He chuckled.

"Oh really?" he asked. "Mrs. Wells, I saw you texting behind your desk before I knocked. It'd be a bloody shame if you sent me to the principle's office to tell them. Huh, lovely teacher?" The teacher looked at him in shock at his minor threat to tell the principle about her irresponsibility. Did I forget to mention that he is very persuasive and a bit evil!

Mrs. Wells rolled her eyes. "Ok, you can stay in my class. But if you get in trouble don't blame me." William smiled and grabbed a chair and sat next to Mrs. Wells' desk.

"Fine by me," he said slouching in his chair. Everyone went back to copying down notes. By 'everyone', I mean me, Tinika, Destony, and the guys. All of the other girls were trying to be as subtle as possible while trying to reveal as much skin as possible. THOTS!!!!

While we were working, I got the feeling that someone's eyes were on me. After we were done writing notes, Mrs. Wells told us that we could just chill. I was about to take out my phone when I heard scraping on the floor. I looked up and saw William Acer dragging his chair...towards my desk.

"Hello, lovely lady," he greeted me as he sat in front of me.

"Hi, William," I said in monotone. Why is he talkin to me? I felt a random breeze and I shivered. William must have noticed.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"Very," I replied rubbing my bare arms. William stood up and removed his letterman jacket. What is he doing? He grabbed my hand and gently pulled my out of my chair. He put my arms through the jacket, rubbing my arms and smirking at me in the process. My heart is beating like a freaking drum. Why is he doing this?

He sat me back in my seat and leaned down to my ear.

"What's your name?" he asked in my ear. His warm breath made me just as excited as that husky English accent of his. U gotta admit, he was sexy as hell, but he's never gettin' in these panties!

"T-Taleera," I stuttered. He laughed against my ear.

"Well, Taleera," he said, saying my name slowly as if he were testing it out. "You already know my name. But..." he paused. He leaned in closer and his voice got lower. "You can call me your new boyfriend."

My eyes widened in shock. He kissed my cheek and and walked away.

WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!?

••••••••••

A/N Okay this is my first chapter. I hope you liked it! And yes, William is played by Alex Pettyfer, but back when his hair was curly.

Vote!!!!!!!!!😝😘