Chapter 5.

Lucas has dissociative identity disorder. What is Dissociative identity disorder? Well, it's simple really. Dissociative identity disorder: Also known as DID or more commonly known as multiple personality disorder.
It's pretty self-explanatory if you read it as it's a more common form.
When you have DID you can have a different number of "personalities" ranging from 2 to over 200. How many Lucas have? Well, that's beyond me. My mind is still comprehending.
The blackouts. The self-inflicted harm. Memory loss. Don't forget the most notable symptom out-of-body experiences. It just matches up with his descriptiveness of everything that's happened lately.
Think. Just think about it. Each "personality" could have there own unique characteristics, gestures, sexual orientation, gender, or age. The first time an incident happened like this was the party. Lucas said the word fox... He walked away like a completely different person. Than Lilith coming to my house and he acted the way he did. Lucas isn't a violent person. Just tell me to know if I'm missing my shot.
But WAIT. DID is a defense mechanism. Usually conjured up from long-term Physical, sexual, or mental abuse. Was he abused? No, he would have told me. Or would he? My mind is railing.
If I'm wrong about this. IF. Promise to hit me in my face with a semi. I could ruin everything if I bring this up and it isn't true.

"Lucas?" I yelled. Wandering the park where we use to play superheroes as Lilith watched us.

"Lucas?" He wasn't here. So I walked down the street to the corner store we use to walk to and buy the longest slim Jim's. Lucas would split it in half than I'd pick which half I wanted.

"Lucas? You in here?" He wasn't there neither. I had gone in a huge circle. I approached high school.

Maybe I could check under the bleachers in the gym. We hid there our first homecoming when we took a sip from Walters's flask. The first time either one of us drank. Other than Walter that was a tough year. After Walt's dad died he had to drown his sorrows away.

"Lucas?" I heard the creaking floorboards.

"I know you're there"

"I am not Lucas sweetheart"

Damnit. It's a fucking switch.

"Okay than may I have your name at least."

"What is it to you"

"You're a part of Lucas now. I want to know every part of Lucas"

"SUCH A SAP" He screamed. He came out into the light. A devilish smirk on his face. His hair spiked up.

This was Mr.Violent. Tread carefully, Hope.

"Maybe I am"

"You are something expected in life."

"Yes?"

"Yes. You are. I like the things you can expect. Now things that are unusual unexpected things that everyone chooses to ignore I don't like"

"Nor do I"

"If something unexpected happens and mistakes come out of it you erase the mistakes. Like babies for instance"

"Why are we talking about abortions" I felt funny inside because on a controversial matter my opinion is the same as a psychotic bastard. Huh...nice to know.

"Maybe someday you'll know why I bring it up. Today's not that day." Only now do I realize his hand was tucked behind his back.

"What's on your hand"

"My Name is Alex by the way. To answer your question"

"What about my other question"

"I didn't hear another question"