Chapter 1 Killer

Jungkook sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair. It was 12:00am, earlier than his usual killings, and he looked down at his bloodstained hands. He never wore gloves; he felt it held his sins in him. He glanced down at the beaten, stabbed, and bruised body under him.
"Hmmph... that'll teach you for taking the last of the ramen in the store.. the ramen that I like..." He grinned slightly, then thought for a moment.
"Aish, I wasn't careful this time... I forgot to lock the door. You don't have friends, do ya, bud?" He nudged the body with his foot at a hard to reach spot that wasn't bloody, laughing a little.
"Figured you didn't." He turned and headed to the door to lock it, assuming nobody'd be heading there in the middle of the night.

Jimin was walking around back home maybe, his eyes shifted around as he was seeing something weird, but when he walked closer, walking pass it, he found it odd. Jimin's foot stopped as he looked at the shadow of a man, dragging a arm or something, his spine gone cold and gasped a slight of cold air,
" H-Ha! * shocked * " Jimin's breathing began to grow a little deeper and can't think anymore, he quickly fastened his pace as he began to walk faster.

Jungkook whipped his head around, hearing someone's gasp.
"Who's there? You wanna steal my ramen too?" He bit his lip and let go of the body, then started walking towards where he heard footsteps.

Jimin fastened his pace as he hummed for songs while making Jungkook thinking he's just passing by and heard nothInG!
" Hm hmmm! " Jimin walked a little faster as he then got nervous but hearing Jungkook's voice, he felt attracted(?)

* Don't see me don't see me don't see me!! I SEE NOTHING! * inhale exhale * Keep it calm Jimin, you'll need to pretend nothing! You're still a student! *

Jungkook ran after the breathing he heard and reached out, grabbing his shoulder and turning the stranger around, his grip tight as he held him.
"Mm... fresh meat." He had a creepy grin of sorts on his face, and his hair was tussled and messy under the black hoodie he was wearing. His jogging pants sagged slightly as he tilted his head, looking deep into Jimin's eyes, "You come here often..?"

Jimin didn't looked back but froze in place, he nervously gulped and then nodded his head,
" Y-Yes... I-I come here often af-after scho-school...? " Jimin said as he wanted to slap himself.

* Why the FCK YOU TELL HIM YOU ARE A STUDENT!? AND GOING TO SCHOOL! You ARE SO STUPID JIMIN! *

"Ah... I've never seen such an innocent looking student... look at how frail you seem... so small and delicate."
Jungkook kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder as he walked around him to see his face, his own hair covering his eyes, and when he was visible you could see he was wearing a black mouth/face mask under his hoodie. You couldn't know who he was unless you pulled his mask off yourself.
"What's your name..?"

Jimin bobbed his head down and then pointed at his face, he then looked up at Jungkook with his clean shining eyes,
" No, I'm not telling you unless y-you go to the same school a-as me! " Jimin doesn't know what to say since he has lost all of his brain cells already in this morning. He didn't dare to talk back as he usually does. He bit his lip as he was really wanting to know what Jungkook looked like.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow,
"I've actually seen you around the school I think..." He thought for a moment,
"Ah, you're in that one class across the hall from my class in home room I think." Jungkook was lying through his teeth, but he just wanted to know the kid's name so he knew who else he'd have to kill if he'd kill him.
"Never did know your name though." Jungkook glanced at his hand on Jimin's shoulder and pulled his hand away, stuffing both hands into his pockets, to prevent from bloodying Jimin up anymore.

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief he stepped a few steps back as his eyes were staring straight at Jungkook,
" You must be kidding me! " Jimin doesn't even want to get to know this guy at all! His fingertips were cold and freezing,
" Alright, if you see me tomorrow.. don't let me know, and I see nothing tonight, so... don't kill me, thank you " Jimin was trying to calm himself then began to walk away, passing by Jungkook then got back home.

* That killer is fcking in my SCHOOL! CAN I QUIT SCHOOL?! *

Jungkook huffed and ran after him, grabbing Jimin's hand this time,
"No, wait a second.. I can't just let you leave~ how about you enjoy a snack with me? I can tell you my name, and let you see my face, if you'd like..."
He tugged at the edge of his mask teasingly,
"And we can hang out for a while~" While he was a psychopathic killer, he was being actually genuinely friendly and smiling under his mask.

Jimin gulped, he shook his head then struggled on Jungkook's grip, he sent a ( cute glare, since he can't glare ) glare at Jungkook,
" No.. its late, and I'll find you in school anyways, no need to know you... " Jimin then quickly ran away while giggling at his SMARTASS WORDS,

* Hahahaha! I gotiii~ I may or may not see him tomorrow, but who cares.. *

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he watched him run away, then looked up nearby schools on his phone, huffing when he realized he got blood on it. Luckily for him, there was only one nearby high school and he assumed Jimin went there. Funny enough, Jungkook himself went to school there- but he never hung out with people outside school, and nobody knew him well enough to know what he looks like in his killer clothes. He sighed as he grabbed the body and dragged it to the nearby river, dragging it underwater and rinsing his hands in the water.

Then he left the scene, heading home.