Chapter 30: Alone

This chapter isn't the best I've written and you might call it a filler chapter, but I hope you don't mind and enjoy reading it anyway <3 The struggle is real while deciding on what will happen after this, but the next chapter will be up soon too!

Thank you all for still reading this book, I wish you a great day (^.^)

Random question: what colour looks good with red?

---------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, being alone was exactly what Jimin needed. Being alone meant having some time for yourself, having a room for yourself, relaxing. It meant having some time off and gaining energy. At those times, Jimin felt okay. He felt happy and often he would sing – he sang many Irish songs lately – or quietly read a book.

Other times, being alone was lonely. Jimin would miss his friends, for example when he was feeling sick for a few days and had to stay in bed the whole time. He would be sad that he was all on his own and had to be alone while his friends were out there having fun (aka skipping class to prepare a prank *ahem Taehyung*).

Then there were the times when being alone was scary. Moments in which he didn't know what to do and there would be no one there to help him. He would feel completely helpless without any sense of control.

Right now was such a moment.

There were tears streaming down Jimin's face, but he couldn't make a sound. He had a hard time breathing and that only made this even scarier.

His whole body was tense as he fought for his muscles to move, but he couldn't lift as much as a finger. He was frozen, not even able to move his eyes.

There was no need though, everything around him was dark. He couldn't see a single thing, but that was only logical.

"I'll be back." He heard Yoongi's brother's voice say, but it sounded far away. Like Jimin was deep under water and someone was talking to him from at the surface.

I need to get out of here, Jimin thought desperately. He's going to hurt Yoongi-hyung!

As soon as Yoongi's brother had stepped into his room in the morning, he had known something was terribly wrong. Jimin knew right away that the plan had changed and that he was in deep shit. He had tried to defend himself, but a first year against a sixth year was quite the unfair match.

Soon, Jimin found himself trapped inside the wall, unable to move or speak. Even breathing felt horrible, since he could only take short, sharp breaths.

A short while later, Jimin had been able to hear another voice.

Yoongi.

"Hyung, where is Jimin?"

I'm right here! Jimin wanted to scream. He was so close to Yoongi, but the older boy had no idea Jimin was trapped inside the wall of course. Who would know?

"That is none of your concern, little brother." Jimin heard.

Yoongi's brother sounded empty, drained. You'd think that someone who did this, someone who acted like he was on the dark side, would behave like it as well. Maybe an evil smirk here and there or a dark chuckle. But no, Yoongi's brother sounded like he was hardly there, like he was just a puppet, doing as he was told.

"Hyung..." Yoongi's voice was warning, but Jimin was sure he had a pale look on his face. "What did you do?"

"I made sure you wouldn't mess up the plan...again. You're going to go and have breakfast and you're going to act like nothing's wrong-"