18

"Naruto, I think you should talk to Hinata. You're the only that she'll open her ears too." Sonata frowned. "I would hate to think she would actually marry that guy, he's not right in the head."

"Marry??" Naruto almost tripped over his own foot.

Sonata quickly put her hand over Naruto's mouth as she looked around making sure no one heard him. "Shhh! Not so loud."

"Sorry, I was shocked. But Hinata can't get married to the enemy!" He whispered. "We can't let that happen."

"Exactly. That's why you have to talk to her." Sonata replied. She knew Hinata was in love with Naruto but she trusted Naruto to know he wouldn't do anything to ruin her trust and she was really worried about Hinata.

"Are you two listening?" Shikamaru eyed the two lingering in the back. "Anyway. We'll partner up as we look for clues in this deserted village. Sonata, you're with me. Hinata with Naruto, and Sakura with Sai."

"Perfect opportunity." Naruto and Sonata said at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me ramen!"

"Yuck, lets just go before you two make me sick." Shikamaru grabbed Sonata, dragging her away from Naruto. She gave Naruto a thumbs up, in return, he did the same, grinning at her.

**

"That guy was so similar to me in my Ōtsutsuki form and the fact that we're on the moon. Does that mean my father is an alien, and I'm actually half alien?"

Shikamaru glanced around the room they were in, looking for anything that'll help them out on the mission. "That'll be pretty weird and cool at the same time." He stated.

"you're right about that." Sonata sighed. "I'm a freaking alien."

Hearing laughter, they both peeked out the window, seeing Hinata and Naruto past by. Sonata saw hinata's facial expression had soften up since being with the group. Naruto also looked very comfortable with her. He was walking with his hands behind his head, and was glancing down at her with a smile on his face.

She couldn't be jealous, he was just being Naruto and she trusted him.

She glanced away from the window, her eye caught on to a plaque sticking out the wall. "Huh. That's weird." She said, walking over to it. "Shikamaru look at this."

"That is weird." He said, placing a finger on it. "Everything else is dusty in the room but this is the only clean thing."

They both looked at each other. Sonata lightly placed her hand on it and pushed it. It clicked back like she thought it would, and the wall slowly started to open up, revealing stairs.

"Ladies first." Shikamaru said.

Sonata rolled her eyes and started to step forward. Shikamaru stopped her before she could step down. "Just kidding. My dad taught me better than that."

He lead the way down the steps, they were surprised to see Sai and Sakura when they made it to the end.

"You guys found a trap door too?" Sakura asked.

They nodded their heads.

"Ōtsutsuki Princess."

Sonata glanced around, seeing if she was the only hearing that voice. Nobody was looking in her direction. In fact, it was like they were frozen.

Her eyes blinked, when she noticed a figure materializing in front of her.

"Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki?" She stammered, not believing her eyes, but immediately started bowing. The Sage of Six paths had just appeared in front of her. His eyes were the same colors as hers when she was in her Ōtsutsuki form, and they had the same type of horns only her's were a bit smaller.