7

2.5 years * time skip

"The village haven't changed a bit." Naruto yawned as they stepped into the village after so long of not being there. "but I missed everything about it."

Sonata smiled. "I'm relief that everyone is still here, safe and sound." Her long light brown hair was flowing down her back, even in a ponytail it still reached past her butt. She had Chinese bangs hanging over her big brown eyes.

"Naruto... Sonata. Is that really you?"

Both of them turned their head to see Sakura, staring at them with disbelief and happiness. "It is you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Big sis Sakura! I told you to hold on." Konohamaru huffed as he caught up. He froze when he saw the two standing in front of him. "No way!"

He ran, and jumped on Sonata as she laughed out in shock. "Nata!! You're back!!" He yelled as he hugged her tight. She hugged him back.

"I missed you too, Konohamaru!" She stated.

"Can I get a hug like that too?" Jiraiya popped up, saying.

"You're sucha pervert." Naruto sneered.

"Wow, Naruto is saying that?" Sakura questioned. "Maybe you have grown."

Naruto grinned, "I have! and Sakura you haven't changed a bit. You still look the same as before."

Sakura blinked. So he's saying the years that have passed, she still looked like a 13 year old to him? Her eye twitched. "What did you just say?" She asked, carefully.

Sonata noticed this, and gulped. She let go of Konohamaru. "I think what Naruto meant was you're still pretty as you were before and he is glad that nothing has changed."

Sakura's aura instantly became gentle. "Oh I thought he meant that too." She smiled.

A whistle made them turn their head, then Sonata was knocked down again. This time by a furry animal. She laughed as she patted the dog's fur. "Akamaru!" She exclaimed. "Wow, you're not a puppy anymore!"

"Well if it isn't bird brain, and... wow! Sonata, you look amazing." Kiba said. "The years have been good to you."

"Bird brain?? Are you already aiming for a fight?" Naruto replied, but he was happy to see Kiba doing okay.

Kiba stuck up his nose. "As if I'll lose to a loser. The chunin exams was pure luck, just remember that."

"You guys haven't changed at all." Sakura sighed.

"Sonata, The Hokage will like to see you." Jiraiya said, hating to break up the girl's small reunion but this was a lot more important.

Naruto looked up at him, confused. What did the Hokage want with her?

"Well duty calls! I'll catch up with you later Naruto." Sonata said, peeling Konohamaru off of her, who was latched on to her pretty tight.

After being next to her for so long, Naruto hated not having her near anymore. He was tempted to follow behind, but Lady Tsunade requested her, not him. Which was weird since she should've been requesting to see them both.

Kiba and Sakura exchange looks when they noticed Naruto watching Sonata walk away.

Kiba grinned, "looks like Naruto has the hots for our precious Sonata."

Naruto snapped out of his trance and his face turned red. "No I don't!! Shut up will ya!" He shouted, a little embarrassed.

Sakura smiled, and crossed her arms. "It's okay Naruto. I'm glad you're over your crush on me. Sonata is a sweet girl and you deserve someone like her."