"NOOOO!" I screeched, shakily trying and failing to thread the needle; my hands shook, making me want to cry from anxiety. "No! No! NO! We worked so hard! We have to--"

"Oh, be quiet and give me that!" Diana irritably snapped, snatching the needle, licking the thread, and jabbing it through the little hole in one go before handing it back to me. "Calm your tits and get it done! This is your special gift to him and we still haven't even wrapped it yet!"

"O-okay," I shakily mumbled, taking a deep breath to calm myself before I continued working on the inner part of the jacket's left arm. "Thank you!"

"This is the first time I've ever seen anyone make a leather jacket," Tiffany said from her spot between Woody's legs. They were sitting over in the corner of the room, cuddling with each other while they watched us scramble around. Woody had been a decent amount of help all week, picking up things I'd been looking for or pointing out what I was missing, but mostly he and Tiffany had just been there for moral support.

"Ah!" I squeaked, paling. "Uh, I need some of the shiny, synthetic thread!"

"What color!" Horst called, quickly clopping over to some drawers and rummaging around. "There are a fuck ton!"

"Red!" I worriedly called back, poking my tongue out as I finished the last stitch and Cassidy stepped in to make sure it would permanently stay.

"You only have around ten minutes before Sebastian's plane is supposed to land, correct?" Jak asked from where he was leaning against the wall beside the Meyer brothers, who were both playing handheld games and not really paying attention.

"Yes," I told him, then called, "hey, Horst! Please hurry!"

"Girdle your panties already, crybaby!" he groaned. "I'm comin', I'm comin'! Damn!"

"Thanks!" I breathed, ponytail swinging when I snagged another needle and turned to see him quickly trotting over with several spools of glossy, shinny, iridescent red thread in his hands. I took the one that looked the prettiest when he held it out. "You're the best."

"Fuckin' yeah," he said smugly, bobbing his head as he preened. "You know it."

I rolled my eyes and slugged him in the arm, which made him laugh and trot back over to his father who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I took a deep breath as I threaded the needle and attempted to finish what I'd started. I was just about done when my phone chimed.

Everyone froze.

My heart turned to ice.

Woody and Tiffany grinned at each other while I quickly finished up the last of the stitching and waved at Diana to take over. Taking a deep breath to steady my racing nerves, I pulled my phone out and opened the text. My first reaction when I saw what was written was to squeal.

Sebastian (4:23 A.M.) "I'm on my way home, Beloved. It will take a bit longer than I intended since one of my employees hired a cab to pick me up without asking me what I desired."

My fingers flew as I replied, "Oh, okay! How long until you get back here?"

Sebastian (4:24 A.M.) "Roughly another twenty minutes. Playing along with humans can be tiresome sometimes. However, I am finally ahead of my work so I won't have to leave again, and I've also set things up with my companies so I can do such work from home."

I instantly danced around and shrieked.

"Ugh, again?!" Leo growled, wincing as I vented my raw, no-direction emotion. "Shut up!"