[28] already gone

Start from the beginning

everyone was having a good time, all smiles and laughing. it really felt like the christmas season. it had an effect on people. it made people more lighthearted and hopeful.

felix and changbin were curled up next to each other, felix laying between changbin's legs and leaning back on him. they were whispering things to one another, and laughing. it was like they were in their own little world.

when i found out they were dating, i wasn't really surprised at all. not of us were. it was like everyone knew they liked each other before they realized it theirselves. it was bound to happen, and it finally did. we were all happy for them, because they both seemed so genuinely happy together.

"oh my god," chan said, sighing as he looked over at changbin and felix cuddling, "do you all have no shame?"

they stopped their conversation in hushed whispers, and looked up suddenly at the sound of chan's annoyed voice. they looked confused, as if they didn't even realize what they were doing.

"what?," changbin asked, a puzzled expression on his face. he was truly clueless.

chan face-palmed himself disappointingly. "can you two get a room?," he exclaimed, "i mean y'all cute and everything but we don't wanna see you two cuddling with each other right where we can see it..."

"yeah," minho agreed, nodding, "it makes us lonely folk feel sad."

changbin scoffed, still holding onto felix tightly. "we aren't even doing anything, and besides... maybe you lonely folk should get a date," he suggested jokingly, laughing.

jisung frowned, sighing heavily. "well, nobody likes me so...," he said sadly, looking down at the ground absentmindedly.

we all turned our attention to jisung, who suddenly appeared to be downcast. everyone was silent as we stared at him curiously. all the life was sucked out of the room. he had turned this way every time someone mentioned dating or anything to with love. it was weird, because i never thought of jisung as a person who would care about that stuff.

the tension in the room was very apparent. nobody knew what to say.

minho laughed suddenly, trying to lighten the mood. he put his arm around jisung's shoulder, and smiled at him. "come on, jisung," he exclaimed, "cheer up!"

"yeah," jeongin said, a smile growing on his face, "...what's up with you these days?" he asked cautiously, not wanting to come off rude or overstep a boundary that was uncomfortable for him.

"ugh", jisung sighed, lifting his head up from the ground, and running a hand through his hair. "it's just that...," he started to say, "everyone has had at least one boyfriend or girlfriend and i've had no one..."

"i mean, i'm bisexual!," he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the hair, "i like boys and girls! you'd think i'd have a date by now." he laughed at himself.

i definitely think that jisung could get a date if he wanted. he's got the looks and the personality. he's such a sweet, and humorous person. there was someone bound to like him. the only problem was that he was pretty shy. we always had to push him to get to talk to new people, no matter who they were. from what i understood, he had some pretty bad social anxiety. it was the little things like ordering his own food at a restaurant that gave him a lot of stress. i understood him, because i used to have the same problems till i broke out of my shell. it was hard to do that though, so i knew what he was going through.