Chapter III: The Mission and My Confession

Start from the beginning

"Tell me why are you killing the innocent!" Mira shouted at him with his low demon voice.

"Oh.. I Was just simply finding someone of some importance but this useless villager don't know where she is so i killed them because they were to bothersome and wasted my time." He said while dodging mira's every attack.

I went behind him when mira landed the first punch at him.

"Surprise mother fucker! Void dragon slayer raging claw" I hit him with my magic and he was sent flying to a building hitting the wall pretty hard.

"Nice one Y/n! " mira said shouting at me then smiling.But the hooded man suddenly stood up while laughing like a mad man.

"YES! i finally found you! You're the key for our project to be a success! Now come with me to our camp my queen! He said while looking at me while having a sickly evil smirk on his face while taking off his hood.

*ignore the sword that's what he looks like*

" look here buddy. I dont know who you are and frantically i don't care. But what i care about is why the frick are you finding me and why are you killing innocent people to do so you phsyco! " i shouted at him with rage.

"Oh killing was just because I was a tad bit bored so what fun than killing people? " he smirked at me.
"But My Queen you need to come with me for you are the one our master needs" he said with a serious voice then charging at me.

I blocked his attack in an instant and threw him on a nearby tree but he regained balanced and landed on both feet. "Over my dead body" I said with venom in my voice.

"Oh but we need you alive my queen but your lady friend their won't have the same faith" he said smirking at Mira.

He charged at Mira but she dodged it just in time but when we thought he missed he turned around while still in the air and attacked Mira with shadow magick? But it had a bit of purple in it..."wait is that shadow and poison combined?!" I thought while panicking.

"Mira watch out!" I shouted and pushed her out of the way as the attack hit me instead.

"Y/N!!" Mira shouted with worry lacing her voice.

"Shit!" The guy cursed because of his failed attempt

"You bastard! You'll pay for that!" Mira raged and attacked the guy with all force until the guy lost conciousness. Mira ran to me and placed me in her lap.

"Y-y/n are you ok?" Mira asked with worried eyes looking at me.

"I'm fine..b-but I think the p-poison is spreading through... my b-body..but I think I'll hold up." I said weakly and smiled.

"Your such an idiot...why did you risked your life for mine stupid!" Mira said guilty while trying to fight tears.

I cupped her cheeks and whispered into her ear.

"Because...I love you very dearly Mira." I said with a smile gracing my face but inside I'm getting anxious.

"Y-you love m-me?" Mira asked bewildered unsure if she heard it correctly.

"I-its fine if you don't feel the same..I m-mean I'm just s-someone b-basic and-!!!" I was cut off when I felt soft lips in mine and soon realised it was Mira. I was tensed at first but soon relaxed and enjoyed the loving kissing that we both longed for so long.

"I l-love you too you idiot"Mira said while blushing but smiling nontheless.

After our little confession we took the guy to jail and told the mayor after that he gave us the reward and off and we returned to the inn.

Mira took a shower first while I was waiting for my turn a thought about something that I didn't ask yet.

"How stupid of me to forget such an important thing" I thought scolding myself. While I was lost in thought a sweet voice took me out of my trance.

"Showers free for you if you like." Mira said smiling at me.

"Ahh yes thank you Mira." I said while going to the shower.

*Mini timeskip*
We were laying on the bed cuddled up together while enjoying the silence. But I soon broke it with a question.

"Hey Mira ..can I ask you something?." I asked nervously while looking at her eyes.

"Can you ..."

------------------
Dun dun dun!!!!

A/N: hi guys sorry (not sorry)if I hadn't updated for while (for a long time)

But you'll get an update more frequently because it's summer now! Isn't that great! (Not for me) well see ya guys in the next chapter and always remember

*Blake pops out of nowhere*

Blake: fairy tail is owned by the lovely Hiro mashima!! Byeeee!*jazz hands*......can I have my fish now?

A/N: shhhh! Your breaking the wonderful script...darn cat.