Chapter 29

Blair's P. O. V.

"Alright babe, i've got to go"

I smile as Max comes up behind me, wrapping him arm around me waist and pressing a kiss to my cheek. I turn in his arms and give him a kiss on the lips, "Okay. I'll see you in about an hour. I love you"

He pecks my lips again, "I love you too," Then he bends down and presses a kiss to my stomach, "And I love you too, little peanut"

I smile as he stands up, kisses my forehead, then leaves for work. I walk into the kitchen where my parents are drinking coffee, ready to go.

I laugh, "Good morning guys!"

"Good morning honey. Ready to go?"

I laugh, "I'm still in sweats. Let me eat then we can go"

I eat some breakfast then go and get ready, putting a bikini on then come back to my parents. I grab the keys and the beach bag, "Alright let's go"

We get in the car and make the quick drive to the beach. We park and walk down the pavilion. When we get to the tower, I say, "Cmon, let me see who's in here and introduce you"

I knock and a minute later, Maxi opens it. He grins, "Blair!" and pulls me into a hug. I laugh then say, "Mom, dad, this is Maxi. He's one of my best friends here"

Maxi shakes both my parents hands, "You two have raised an incredible daughter"

My mom smiles, "Oh thank you"

Maxi steps aside, "Come on in!"

I walk in and Jake and Hoppo are in there. What are the chances. My parents have heard a lot about both of them.

I say, "Mom and dad, this is Hoppo and Jake"

My parents immediately look at me, realizing the people they're finally meeting. Hoppo and Jake both shake my parents hands.

My mom smiles at Hoppo, "It's so great to finally meet you. Thank you for giving my daughter an amazing year filled with love"

I bite my lip as Hoppo smiles, "You're so welcome. It was the best year of my life"

He looks at me, "Your daughter is an angel"

I laugh, "Oh stop it"

"Hey, there you are!"

I turn and see Max, "Hey babe!"

He walks over and kisses me, "I'm just up here to grab another radio. Mine died"

I laugh, "Alright. We'll see you down on the beach"

Max nods and grabs another radio then leaves the tower. My parents look out, "This is incredible. There's so many people!"

I nod, "Oh yeah, it can get insane down here"

"Is it hard to rescue people? The water seems rough by the rocks"

Hoppo nods, "It is rough. One time Blair was rescuing someone and a wave slammed her into the rocks! She had to have stitches"

My mom frowns, "I don't like that"

I laugh, "I was fine, mom. It's my job"

Hoppo jumps in, "She's a great lifeguard. "

I smile at him then my mom says, "Hoppo, I really like you. "

She walks over and sits down next to him. I hear her say, "Why did you let Blair go?"

I rush over, "Mom, stop. Please don't do that"