Chapter 25

Blair's P. O. V.

I smile as I feel Max's hands on my back. He's giving me a massage. "So Jake comes back tomorrow?"

I hum in response. Max continues, "What does that mean for us?"

I roll over to face him, even though i'm completely naked. I reach up and run my fingers down his chest, "Max, nothing is going to change. I promise"

He grins and leans down, pulling me into a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck. We move pretty quickly since we're both already naked.

***

"I love you"

I smile and run my hand through his hair, "I love you too"

Max pulls me into his chest, "You make me so happy"

I grin and press a kiss against his cheek, "You make me happy too"

***

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I roll over but Max isn't in bed. I get up and throw on a large t-shirt, walking into the kitchen where Max is cooking breakfast.

I grin and stand in the doorway, watching him. A few minutes later, he turns and sees me. I smile and walk into the kitchen, pulling him into a kiss. He grins, "I made you pancakes, eggs and bacon"

I grin as he hands me the plate, "Babe, you're the sweetest. Thank you"

We go sit down and eat together before rushing to work. When we walk in, Jake is there. Max grabs me hand, kissing my cheek before Jake sees us.

Jake turns and looks at us, "Blair, Max, how are you guys?"

We both hug Jake, "We're great! How are you?"

He chuckles, "Good"

A bunch of the other boys walk in and Maxi yells, "Blair, is that a hickey on your neck?"

Max quickly grabs me, looking at my neck. Maxi busts out laughing, "I'm just kidding. But the way Max reacted told me everything I needed to know"

We both bust out laughing. Max lays his arm across my shoulders, "Blair, we're together on the sand today"

I grin, "Great," I turn and look at Jake, "See ya later. Have a good first day back"

"Thanks Blair"

Max and I go down to the beach, in the Rhino, parking at North Bondi. The weather isn't great today so there is barely anyone here.

Max looks at me, "It's film day #1 of the season"

I laugh, looking at the small camera attached to the Rhino, "I know. It's exciting"

***

At the end of the day, Max and I walk upstairs. When we get back into the tower, Jenny is in there with Jake.

She turns and gives me a smile, "Blair, hi"

The way she smiles at me and says my name, it's like she's saying "i won"

I smile, "Hey Jenny. "

Max walks up behind me, "Hi Jen"

"Oh, Max! That reminds me, I have a girlfriend I want you to meet! I showed her a picture of you and she's very interested"

Max wraps his arm around my waist, "Jenny, i'm still with Blair"

Jenny raises her brows, "Really? Wow. I thought you would've grown tired of her by now"

I take a step forward, ready to hit a bitch. But Max holds me back. Jake quickly says, "Jenny!"

Max does not look happy as he sets his hand on my stomach, "No, Jenny. I love her. We're having a baby."

Jake and Jenny both look at us in shock. Jenny sighs, "That means it'll be even more sad when you two break up. "

I furrow my brows, "What is your problem? Why do you automatically assume we're going to break up?"

She shrugs, pretending to look innocent, "Well Jake tossed you aside when he became bored with you. Then he married me. I can only assume the same thing will happen with Max. So Max, when you move on, let me know and i'll give you my friends number"

I shake Max's arm off me and walk forward, punching her in the face. She screams, touching her nose which is now bleeding. Max quickly grabs me, pulling me away. Jake looks shocked, so shocked that he hasn't moved from where he's standing.

I quickly say, "Listen up bitch, you better watch yourself. I'm not afraid to hit you again. "

Max pulls me out of the tower, walking me to the car. He gets me in the passenger seat then comes over to the drivers seat. But he doesn't drive away. He just turns and looks at me, "I'm sorry about what she said"

I sigh, "I'm sorry you had to see me lose my cool like that"

Max grabs me, "Babe, I don't blame you. She was beyond rude. I'm just worried about the baby"

I nod, taking a deep breath, "Yeah, I need to calm down"

Max starts driving, taking me back to my apartment. Max grabs my hand as we go inside. I quickly change into sweats and a sports bra.

When I walk out onto the balcony, I lay down, my head in Max's lap. He sets his hand on my stomach, "I can tell you're growing a bump"

I smile and set my hand on top of his, "I know. Soon i'll be showing so much that i'll be confined in the tower until I have the baby. "

Max leans down and kisses me, "I love you. And our baby"

I reach up, cupping his face, "I love you too"