Chapter 4

Blair's P. O. V.

"Hey guys! My friend and I were thinking about going to a club tonight. You guys should come!"

Max, Maxi, Jake, and some of the other guys all agree to come. Max comes over to me, "Want to come with me so I can change then I can take you to your hotel?"

I nod, "Yeah that would be great!"

Max sets his hand on my back while we walk to the parking lot.

"Blair!"

We turn around to see Jake walking towards us, "Can I go with you guys? I rode with some guys this morning that aren't going out. "

I grin and look up at Max as he sighs and says, "Yeah, sure man."

We start walking to the car again and Jake grabs my arm, "How are your cuts looking?"

I smile up at him as he inspects my arm, "I'll be fine, Jake. "

He laughs at me but keeps holding onto my arm, his fingers trailing down my arm and to my hand. Max looks and I see him staring at Jake, touching my arm.

I laugh at Jake, "I'll be okay, really. "

Then I pull my arm away. Jake stops me, bending down, "Hop on my back. I can see you're limping with the scraped leg. "

I sigh and decide there's no reason to fight it because he'll insist anyway. I hop on his back and we finally get to Max's car. Max gets in the drivers seat, I get in the passenger seat and Jake gets in the seat behind me.

As we're driving, Max reaches across and sets his hand softly over my scraped leg. I set my hand on top of his, a few of our fingers entwining.

We drive to Max's house and he quickly changes and gives Jake some clothes to wear then we go to the hotel. The three of us go inside where Sophia is finishing getting ready, "Hey Blair, Max! Who is this?"

I smile, "Sophia, this is Jake. Jake this is Sophia. We're here for her wedding. "

Jake shakes her hand, "Nice to meet you. "

I look at them, "Make yourselves at home, i'm going to take a quick shower and get changed. "

***

I finish getting ready and go back out into the main living area, "Let's go!"

We all get into the car and drive to the club. When we get inside, Sophia says, "I'm going to get a drink!"

She immediately disappears in the crowd. I look at the boys, "She's wild. "

I see Maxi walk in so I wave him over to us, "Maxi!"

It's Max, Jake, Maxi, and myself. Max grabs my hand, "Let's to dance. "

I follow him out into the middle of the crowd and we start dancing. He's holding my waist and has his face close to mine. He leans down into my ear and whispers, "You're incredibly sexy. "

I laugh and set my hands on his chest, "Thanks. So are you. "

"Blair!"

I turn and see Jake standing there. He grabs my hand, "My turn!"

Max frowns as Jake pulls me away. Him and I start dancing and having a good time but I can see Max watching us.

After a few hours, I decide to be the responsible one, "Guys, you have to be at work early in the morning. We should go"

They agree so we all leave but they just come back and crash at our hotel.

***

"Hey, are you guys leaving for the beach already?"

Max looks at me, "Yeah, do you want to come?"

I grin, "Yeah. Give me 5 minutes"

I run into my room and quickly get ready then come back out. We all get in the car and drive to the beach. When we walk into the tower, Jake yells, "Blair! Maybe we'll go back out on the jet ski!"

I smile, "Yeah maybe!"

Max comes up behind me and sets his hand on my waist, "Blair, will you come help me open the tower at the other end?"

I nod, "Sure!"

We leave the main tower and drive in the Rhino down to the smaller tower. Max and I open it up and go inside to clean it up a bit. I'm grabbing something when Max grabs my hand.

I turn and look at him in confusion, "Was I doing something wrong?"

Max smiles and pulls me closer, "No, I just want to do something. "

I furrow my brows, "What?"

Max cups my face, his lips almost touching mine. I'm staring into his eyes as he says, "I know you feel the same way about me that I feel about you. So i'm just going to do something that i've wanted to do since I first met you"

Then he presses his lips softly against mine. He pulls away slightly, looking at me. My eyes run across his whole face then I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my lips more firmly against his.

We kiss for a few minutes before he pulls away and says, "We can't get caught doing this when I should be working"

I laugh, "You're right. Cmon, let's go back to the tower. "

He nods and we get back in the Rhino, driving to the main tower. We go back inside the tower where most of the guys are. Jake raises his brows, "Wow. That took a long time. "

Max shrugs, "I was showing Blair how it's done"

Hoppo says, "Alright guys stop talking and get to your posts. "

Max looks at me, "I'm up here today. So let's sit down"

I smile as we go sit down with Jesse while other guys go out to patrol the beach. I watch as Jake goes down and starts watching the water.

I bite my lip and sneak a look at Max. I think I like both of them. Uh oh.

Saving Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें