I sit up on the kitchen island and swing my legs while I scroll through my own phone.

"Are you feeling okay?" she asks and looks at me again, catching me off guard because it sounds like she actually cares. "Because I have an excellent hangover cure if you need it."

"I'm mostly alright," I reply and run my hand through my hair. "I didn't peg you as the type to stick around in the morning after a hook up," I tease and she laughs.

"I'm not. But she left before I woke up and her house is dope so I thought I'd take her up on her offer to chill here for a bit," she's replies and I chuckle.

So I guess that confirms they definitely hooked up again.

"I'd stick around in the morning for you though," she adds with a smirk and I give her a look. "What?"

"I told you to quit that flirty shit."

"Yeah, but then you kissed me. Mixed signals, Princess."

I hop off the counter and walk over to her, which makes her raise her eyebrows put her mug down on the counter.

"I told you to stop calling me that," I say in a low voice as I get in her face, trying with everything I have to not look at her lips.

God, those lips.

Kissing them was amazing. You know when a kiss is so good it makes you feel flustered and wild but somehow also calm and at ease all at once?

"I still think you like it," she replies and stands her ground, not breaking our intense eye contact as I try to stare her down.

Even though my brain screams not to, my eyes drift down to those pretty lips that have been infesting my thoughts since Friday.

"You wanna kiss me again, huh?" she asks smugly and I feel defeated because I can't say no.

I nod slightly and with that, she steps closer to me and leans in to press her annoyingly perfect lips against mine.

I instantly melt into it as much as I know I shouldn't, my arms wrapping around her neck while hers slide around my waist. Our lips just work together so well, I can't resist chasing the feeling her kisses give me. You'd think the fact she was kissing my best friend just last night would be my main thought, but some feeling I can't describe completely takes over everything when she kisses me like this.

It's not long before the kiss starts to get more heated and desperate, and before I can even react her hands move down to the backs of my thighs to lift me up. She does so with ease and sets me down on the counter top without breaking the kiss.

She stands between my legs as we keep kissing hungrily, her hands on either side of my body on the counter while my own are tangled into her long hair.

Part of me knows how ridiculous this is. I mean, I'm making out with the girl my friend is into the morning after they hooked up, and in her kitchen no less.

I'm having trouble caring right this second though.

After a little while, Alexis brings her hand up to tilt my head to the side, her lips moving to my jawline. I bite my lip as she leaves teasing kisses along it before trailing to my neck.

"Don't leave marks," I mumble and she shakes her head.

"Don't tell me what to do."

That's supposed to be my line.

"But Maia will as-"

"I don't care," she cuts me off and nips at a certain spot on my neck that makes me shiver and let out a small, involuntary moan.