Lockdown

Chapter 19

Your POV

(June 15 .)

"Isaac ! Imani ! Wake Up Babies . It's Your Birthday's !"

They Hopped Up Instantly, Screaming & Yelling At The Top Of Their Lungs .

"Hey, iiKnow You're Happy, But Before Anything Starts, We Need To Wash Up First . Okay ?"

"Yes Mommy ." Imani Replied .

"Noooo iiDont Wanna Take A Bath !" Isaac Said, Running Out Of The Room .

Imani & You Laughed, Isaac Never Wants To Take His Baths .

"You Got Him Babe ?" You Asked Carmello .

He Laugh, "Yeah iiGot Him, Demarcus Too ."

Eventually You Got Them Situated, & Now It Was Time For The Big Bash .

Everyone Began Arriving Early & The Kids Where Ecstatic . Imani & Isaac Sat In Their Birthday Chairs With Their Crowns On, While Watching Everyone Come .

They Had Little Buckets At Their Feet So That When The Guest Came In, They Could Put Money It .

It Was A Nice Amount Of People Who Came . Everyone & Everything Seemed At Eased For Once After Three Years .

"Now Ronnie You Know That I'm The Favorite ." Creo Yelled .

"Nigga Do We Gotta Go Through This Again ? iiClaim That Spot 3 Whole Years Ago ." Ronnie Responded .

This Was Their Annual Arguement . They Always Tried To Beat Out Eachother In Spoiling The Kids; It Was A Sight To See .

"Man Kill All Det Bruh . My Gifts Have Always Been Better Then Yours ." Creo Said .

"Nigga You A Lie With Three E's . Fuck Out My Face With That ." Ronnie Said, While Pushing Creo . Then They Started Fighting .

"Hey ! Hey Yawl Chill Out . " Carmello Said Laughing .

"Come On Yawl, It's Time To Cut The Cake . Let's Sing Happy Birthday ."

Everyone Gathered Around & Sung Happy Birthday, Then Carmello Made A Speech .

"Wait ! iiJust Wanna Say That iiAppreciate My Family . These Last Few Weeks, We Been Through It, But We Pulled Through . Im Blessed To Have A Beautiful Babygirl, "He Hugged Imani, "& Two Thugged Out Sons ." He Dapped Demarcus & Isaac ."Im Also Thankful For Everybody Here . Yawl Stayed With (Y/N) & I Throughout This Whole Process & Never Did Yawl Once Give Up On Us . We Might As Well Say We Got This Family On Lockdown Now Because Aint Nobody Coming In Or Getting Out ." Everybody Laughed .

"Anyways, Thats It Yawl . Now Lets Get Wit It !" Everybody Started Eating & The Kids Played In The Jumper .

You Where Finally & Officially Happy .

You Went Inside To Get The Rest Of The Food, & Carmello Followed Behind You & Closed The Door .

"What Are You Doing ?" You Asked Him .

He Walked Closer To You, & Began Kissing You Passionately . You Pulled Away .

"Mel, We Have People Outside ." You Said .

"They Having Fun... We Have A Good, 30 To 45 Minutes Before They Start To Miss Us ." He Said While Lifting You Up .

"Mel.." You Moaned .

"You Promised Remember ? Come On ." He Begged.

You Looked In His Eyes & Smiled .

"30 Minutes ." Then He Ran Upstairs With You, But Before He Closed The Door & Put You Down , He Said,

"This Family, & These Kids Aren't The Only Things iiHave on LockDown ." He Licked His Lips & Shut The Door . You Kissed Him Then Told Him What You'd Been Hiding .

"Mel... Im Pregnant ."

He Smiled .

"Well, We Have To Make Room For One More ." He Replied While Kissing You Slightly .

"iiLove You ." You Said .

"iiLove You Too ." He Said .

The End .