LockDown

Chapter 6

Carmello's POV

iiDon't Know What The Fuck Is Going On . iiWoke Up In The Cop Car && My Mouth Was Tapped Shut . iiStarted To Turn Up On The Policemen But What Hell Was iiSuppose To Do ?

iiLooked At The Time On The Radio It Was 9:30 ... iiGot Arrested Like At 4 Something So Why Was iiStill In The Cop Car ? This Shit Wasn't Adding Up .

"Say Son ?"

iiLook Up At Him .

"iiBet You've Already Figured It Out Huh ?"

iiJust Looked At Him .

"Haha... You Know We're Not Going To Any Police Station.." He And His Buddy Laughed . "You've Really Fucked Up ."

What Is He Talking About ?

"A Few Years Back You Helped To Cause Something To Rip A Family Utterly Apart . You Destroyed A Bond Not Meant To Ever Dwindle Away . Now Lady Jay Wants To Reek Havoc On You . She Lost Someone Dear To Her Heart, && So Will You ."

What The Hell Did iiDo & Who Is Lady Jay ?

"She Refuses To Sit Back && Watch What's Her's Forget About Her && That She Will Not Let You Or Anyone Else Run Over Her Life Anymore . Haha && Your Only Step One Carmello, Either Step Two Has Already Happened Or Is Now In Process && You Can't Do A Damn Thing ." He Looked Back At Me .

"Some Thug You Are ."

How Did He Know iiWas A Thug ? Nobody Knows That... Could He Possibly Know iiWas...

"&& To Think You Have All These People Afraid Of You & You Aren't Even About This Life . Yeah That's Right, We Know Your The Lord ."

Shit Bruh . iiDidn't Know What To Do && iiCouldn't Even Say Anything . Nobody Is Suppose To Know Im The Lord . That Just Puts My Family In Extra Jeopardy .

"Shit ! This Car Has Been Following Us For The Last Few Hours . Why Won't He Just Go Home ?"

iiKnew They Where Talking About Dru . He Was Suppose To Be Following Me To The Station . Now iiDon't Know Where We're Going .

Thats When Dru Started Honking His Horn && Then We Pulled Over . The Two Men Looked At Me & Said,

"If You Do Anything, We'll Gladly Kill Him . "

All iiDid Was Stare . They Got Out Of The Car & Started Talking To Dru . iiSaw His Facials Change Every Now & Then & That Let Me Know That He Wasn't Buying Their Story . My Boy Kinda Smart .

That's When He Looked At Me . iiJust Knew He Knew What Was Really Going On, But Then He Crunk Up His Car & Was About To Leave .

What Tf Bruh !?

What The Hell Is He Doing ?

As They Walked Back To The Car iiSaw Satisfied Grins On Their Face . Then Gunshots Where Fired && They Where Out .

Bruhh A Nigga Was Too Happy ! Thought iiWas Gone Man . Dru Came Through For Me . He Snatched The Keys From One Of The Cops && Then Unlocked The Door . Boy Was iiHappy To See Him .

Dru's POV

Well... Mel Got Arrested So iiFollowed Them To The Station Cause I'll Be Damned If iiLet My Boy Stay A Night In Jail . Plus They Didn't Tell Us Why He Was Getting Arrested && That Was Odd To Me .

Anyways They Where Taking An Odd Route To Get To The Police Station, And It Was Taking Too Long . iiGot Frustrated So iiStarted To Honk The Horn At Them Til They Pulled Over . By Then iiWas Pretty Sure That We Were No Where Near Where We Were Suppose To Be .

They Sat There For A Minute & Then They Got Out & Walked To My Car .

"Sir We're Going To Have To Ask You To Turn Around & Go Home ." The Cop With The Bald Head Said To Me .

"Why ? iiDidn't Know It Was Illegal To Follow Policeman, Who Arrested Your Family Member, To The Police Station ?"

"Sir This Is Classified Buisness... You Will Be Notified Of Mr. Somdi's Whereabouts As Soon As We Arrive To Our Designation ."

"Aren't You Suppose To Be Taking Him To The Station In Our County ? Why Are We So Far Out ?" These Cops Don't Seem Legit To Me . "Maybe iiShould Call Out There ."

When iiSaid That They Tensed Up .

"Sir That Won't Be Necessary . We--"

"Why You So Tense ? Something Ain't Cool ?" Then iiSaw Mel Peek Over The Back Window & Look At Me. Then iiKnew These Cops Was Phoney .

iiSlowly Reached For My Glock, But Kept The Convo Going .

"You Know... iiTrust You . So Imma Just Go On Home . You Men Have A Nice Day Okay ?"

They Looked Skeptical At First .

"You To Son, We'll Call You ."

iiTurned The Car On && Pretended To Leave . As Soon As They Got Far Enough Away, iiHopped Out The Car && Shot At Them .

Perfect Shot . Both Of Them Went Down . iiRan Over To The One With The Keys && Used Them To Unlock The Car && Mell .

"Bruh What The Fuck Is Going On ? Did You Know Those Cops Was Fake ?" iiAsked While Taking Tape From His Mouth .

"Not Until After An Few Hours That iiWas In the Car ." He Replied .

"What You Mean ?"

"They Started Talkin To Me... They Told Me That iiWasn't Really Arrested, iiWas Just A Part Of Some Type Of Process . Something About Lady Jay Was Tired Of Being Run Over && Forgotten & Shit & That iiWas Only Step One . iiDon't Know Man But We Gotta Get Home Now . iiBelieve My Fam Is In Trouble && iiDon't Play About Them . You Know Where We At ?"

iiWas Kinda Taking Everything In But

iiReplied .

"No, But iiThink iiCan Get Us Home ."

We Cleaned Up A Little, Just So If The Real Cops Came Across Them They Wouldn't Know Who Did It .

Then We Got In My Car . That's When (Y/N) Called Me .

Phone Convo:

Me: Hello ?

Her: Omg Dru ! -He Answered Guys- Where Are You ?

Me: Tbh iiDon't Fuckin Know . Im In The Middle Of No Where .

Her: What ? Well... Are You Still Following Carmello ?

Me: Yeah But (Y/N) Those Cops Where Fakes && This Was A--

Her: Set Up, Yeah We Figured That Out . Look Just Don't Let Him-- Wait How Did You Find That Out ?

Me: Cause Im A Thug Duhh . But iiGot Mel With Me Now... Look (Y/N) You Need To Leave The House Now . Mel Says It's Not Safe He Thinks--

She Started Crying Hysterically && iiWas Like What ?

Me: (Y/N) Wassup Jue ? Why You Crying ?

Her: Sh-She Took Is-Isaac .

Me: What ?!

iiLooked At Mel && He Looked Both Scared && Pissed Off .

Me & Him: Who ?

Her: JANICE !

iiLooked At Mel & Asked,

"Could Lady Jay Be Janice ?"

"Ain't No Could Be, iiKnew It Was Her When They First Said It ."

Her: Does Mel Know Where To Find Her ?

iiLooked At Him Because The Phone Was On Speaker .

Him: Yeah Baby iiKnow Where To Find Her . We'll Be There After A While... Go To Sleep . Tomorrow We'll Finish This .

Her: Alright Baby .

End Of Phone Convo .

This Is Going To Be One Hell Of A Ride .

iiThought To Myself .