LockDown

Chapter 12

1 Week Later . (June 10)

Carmello POV .

(Y/N) Has Been Out Of It Since That Day... She Doesn't Talk To Anyone & She Barely Eats... It's Hard To See Her Like This . iiFeel Helpless & That Makes Me Feel Less Of A Man .

I've Looked Everywhere, iiEven Had People From Different Hoods On The Lookout . I'm Barely Home At All && iiDon't Know What Else To Do...

"Carmello ?" iiHeard Tiauna Say .

"Wassup Sis ?"

"You Know It's (Y/N)'s Birthday Today Huh ?"

Fuck

iiForgot... I Mean It Should Be Excused Since All This Stuff Is Going On Right Now . Tbh iiReally Haven't Been Keeping Up With The Date; Otherwise, iiWould Have Known .

"You Forgot Huh ? Well You Better Get To The Store Before She Notices ."

Without Any Words, iiRaced To The Nearest Jewlery Shop .

"See Anything You Like ?" Asked The Woman .

"Umm, Nahh Not Yet . Im Looking For Something Special For My Wife . It's Her Birthday ."

Her Facial Expression Changed . Lawwd, Hoes Are Still Petty 😂 .

"Oh, Well Let Me Know If You Find What Your Looking-"

Then iiSaw It . A Diamond Necklace With Her First Name Initial Dangeling From It . Perfect 👌 .

"Let Me Get This ."

She Smiled, "She'll Love It ."

After That iiBought The Necklace && Hurried Home To My Stanka .

As iiWalked In The House, iiSaw Tiauna & Malerie Sitting In The Living Room Watching Tv .

"Yawl Wanna See What iiGot Her ?"

They Jumped Up Too Fast .

"Yesss !"

iiOpened The Box & Their Eyes Went Wide .

"Carmello It's Beautiful . She'll Love It ."

"Yeahh, She Might Even Perk Up A Bit Since She's Been Down About I-- Oh... Im Sorry Mel I-"

iiReally Was Trynna Hold Up For My Family But Who Can Be Happy Now ?

"Just Drop It ." && With That She Turned Around & Went Back Into The Living Room .

iiWent Upstairs To The Room To Find Her In The Shower, So iiDecided To Surprise Her By Joining In .

iiStripped && Crept Into The Bathroom . iiEased My Way In & Then,

"MEL WHAT THE HELL ?" (Y/N) Screamed Hectically .

"DADDDDDYYY !" Imani Said Obviously Not Knowing What's Going On . (Y/N) Covered Mani's Eyes && iiJumped Out .

"Ooh Shit !" iiFell On Floor Hard .

"Baby Are You Okay ?" (Y/N) Asked ?

"Yeah I'm Fine, Just Hurt My Leg . "

"Okay Well Hurry & Get Out ." She Said, Really Not Worrying About My Damn Leg .

iiLimped Out, Put On A Robe, & Layed On The Bed Until They Came In & Imani Left .

"Now Explain To Me What Your Goal Was ?"

"To Surprise My Wife On Her Birthday ."

Her Face Softened...

"Thank You Baby, But You Know Imani Has Been Taking Showers With Me Lately Since..." iiCould Tell She Was Fighting Back Tears . "Just Don't Do It Again Okay ?"

"Close Your Eyes ."

"What ? Why ?"

"Just Do It ."

She Closed Them, && Then iiPulled Out The Necklace . iiMade My Way Over To Her & Slowly Placed The Necklace On Her Neck .

Her Eyes Popped Open & She Seemed Surprised .

"Oh My Gosh Carmello ... It's Beautiful ! Thank You !"

Then She Turned Around & Kissed Me... After That, Well Yawl Know What Happened .

Your POV .

1 Hour Later

You Got Up && Took Another Shower, Brushed Your Hair, & Put On Some Gray Sweatpants w/ A White Tank & Walked Downstairs .

"Wow, Yawl Done Already ?" You Blushed & Walked Over To Carmello .

It'd Been A Week & Two Days Since You Last Saw Your Baby & You Missed Him . You Knew Your Mom Wouldn't Do Anything To Hurt Him, But You Just Didn't Understand Why She Took Him Away From You . Plus She's Sick & That Makes Everything More Dangerous...

"Aye (Y/N) How You Holdin Up ." Creo Asked.

You Haven't Been Comfortable Speaking To Him Since That Day... You See Him As A Brother, Nothing More & The Fact That He Could Possibly Feel More Than That, Scares You .

"Umm... Im Making It ." You Replied With A Fake Smile .

After That Everybody Started Separating Into Different Places In The House .

You Went To Your Room & Flopped Down On Your Bed... You Felt Depressed & Unsure Of Yourself . You Kept Getting This Feeling; Though, That You Were Missing Something. You Just Couldn't Pin Your Finger On It At All .

All You Knew Was That Whatever It Was Could Be Your Last Chance At Finding Isaac .

What Was It ?