LockDown

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT .)

Chapter 17 .

Your POV .

You Felt Weak... Although You & Your Mom Had Your Differences, You Still Loved Her Regardless Of Anything, Because She Was Your Mother .

You Also Felt Angry At Her . She Knew She Was Sick & Then She Pulled A Stunt Like That . You Wondered If She Knew She Was... Close To The End .

"All She Had To Do Was Ask To See Her Grandchildren... She Didn't Have To Do All Of This... What Was She Afraid Of ?" You Thought To Yourself .

It Was 5 Minutes Til Eight & You Had Just Finished Putting The Twins To Sleep, So You Decided To Wait Downstairs .

Lately You'd Been Feeling Wierd... Like Nausious & Dizzy Every Now & Then . You'd Also Been Having The Weirdest Cravings, But It Probably Was Because You Really Hadn't Eaten Much Since Isaac Had Disappeard, So You Brushed It Off

As You Were Sitting & Thinking, Carmello Sat Beside You .

"How You Holdin Up ?" He Asked .

"I'm Good... Still In Shock, But Im Good ." You Answered .

He Leaned Over & Kissed You .

"Baby, I Love You ." He Said While Looking Into Your Eyes . "After All The Shit Our Little Family Has Been Through, You Still Manage To Keep A Smile On Your Face . Seems Like Being Around A Real G Got You Acting Like One ." He Laughed .

"Shut Up... No, This Is Just The Way iiWas Raised . To Be, Strong... Smart... & A Real Woman ."

"A Real Woman Huh ?" He Said While Pulling You Onto His Lap In Straddle Position . You Slightly Blushed .

"Yes ." You Answered . While He Kissed You .

"Well, Im A Real Man You Know ?"

You Kissed Again .

"& That Means What ?"

You Felt Him Harden, Which Turned You On .

"I Can Show You Better Than iiCan Tell You ." He Said While Kissing & Sucking On Your Neck .

You Moaned Then Said, "Well Show Me Then ."

With That, He Layed You On The Couch . He Kissed Your Neck & Removed Your Panties . He Moved Down & Started Sucking Your Breast While Playing With Your 'Friend' .

By Now You Were Moaning Heavily & Roughly . He Moved Lower & Let His Tongue Work It's Magic While His Fingers Steadily Moved In & Out Of You .

You Moaned Louder, While Gripping His Hair & Arching Your Back . You Felt The Pressure Build Up, Which Told You That You Where About To Cum .

Your Breathing Got Heavier, And Your Stomach Tightened .

He Sped Up The Pace Of His Tongue & Then,

KNOCK

KNOCK

He Stopped .

"Shit, iiForgot About The Girls ." You Said Jumping Up & Putting Your Underwear Back On .

Carmello Looked Frustrated .

"Wait On It Okay ? I Got You When iiGet Back ." You Said While Kissing His Neck .

He Smiled, "I'll Remember That ."

Then You Walked Out Of The Door .

2 Hours Later .

You All Decided To Watch The Notebook .

It Was At The End, So Tiauna Started Pooring Up Shots For Everyone . Tiauna Didn't Drink Though . She's Still Pregnant .

This Was Like A Confessional . Whenever You Drink, You Always Say Anything That's On Your Mind . After About Five Shots Of Vodka Straight, Malerie Went First .

"Dru & I Finally Had Sex ." She Smiled .

"For Real ? Bout Time ." Tiauna Said . "Was It Good ?"

Malerie Took Another Shot, Then Laughed .

"Girl It Was Bomb As Hell !" You All Started Laughing .

Marie Was Quiet As Hell, So You Spoke Up .

"Marie Wassup ?"

She Looked At All Of Us, Then Took 5 Shots Back To Back . She's Gone Be Fucked Up .

"I Fucked Creo ." Our Mouths Dropped .

"What In The Hell ?" You Asked .

"Yesterday Night After Yawl Made Dinner For Everyone & He Asked To Give Me A Ride Home Because My Car Wouldnt Crank . We Fucked In His Car At The Old Park ."

Nobody Said Anything .

Silence .

"Well You Are Eighteen Now, So We Can't Say Anything ." Malerie Said Half Laughing . She Was Drunk .

Then She Tried To Get Up For Some Reason & Fell Which Changed The Whole Mood . Everyone Exploded In Laughter .

Then As It Got Quiet, You Decided To Speak Even Though You Hadn't Been Drinking .

"I Think Im Pregnant Again ."

Then All Eyes Where On You .