LockDown

Chapter 18

Your POV .

June 14

Everyone Passed Out, Eventually, On The Floor . After You Spilled Your Story, They Congratulated You & Continued Drinking .

You Where The First To Wake Up, So You Got Up & Went Home . Today Is Marie's Graduation Day So You Decided To Wake Mel & The Kids Up To Get Them Dressed .

After About 2 Hours, Everyone Was Up, Dressed, And Ready & That's When Malerie Called You .

Phone Convo

Her- Hey Boo, Do You Think You Could Come & Take Care Of Some Hair & Makeup Malfunctions Please ? I'm Literally About To Die .

You Laughed At Her .

You- Sure Mal, I'm On My Way Now .

Her- Thanks So Much . See You In A Few .

End Of Phone Convo .

"Mel Do You Want To Ride With Me To The Graduation Or Are You Gonna Drive Yourself ?" Asked Before Leaving .

"Um, No I'll Drive . You Take Imani With You Thoo, Isaac Is Gone Be With Me & The Guys Today ."

"Alright, Come On Imani ."

Then You Left .

Carmello's POV .

That Wasn't The Real Reason iiWanted To Stay Behind . The Real Reason Was That iiHad To Confront Creo About His & (Y/N)'s Lil Moment Or Whatever .

iiDon't Like That Shit Bruh . He Suppose To Be My Boy, But He's Trynna Fuck My Wife ? Fuck Outta Here, Dude . I'm Not With That .

iiTold Him To Come Earlier Then iiTold Everybody Else, Just So iiCould Have This Confrontation, & He's Right On Time .

"Isaac Go To The Play Room, Now . I'll Call You Out In A Minute ."

"Awright G." He Answered .

The Fuck ? I Ain't Teach Him That .

"What ? Where Did You Hear That ?"

"Uncle Wonnie ." He Said, Then He Left .

Imma Smack Ronnie .

"Wassup Bruh ?" Creo Said Bursting In The Door, Expecting A Handshake That iiDidn't Return .

"Everything Straight Carmello ?" He Asked .

"Creo Wassup With You Fuckin With (Y/N) ?"

iiGot Straight To The Point, He Looked Stuck .

"What You Mean Bruh ?" He Asked .

"Look, Man, Don't Act Dumb. iiDon't Have Time Right Now. She Told Me Everything Iight ? So Be Clear ."

He Looked Down.

"Man Mel, iiDont Even Know . All Of A Sudden She Just Started To Seem Cool To Me . Cool Enough To Try To Get With . iiWasn't Thinkin Straight Those Two Times iiTried Her, iiDidn't Think About Nobody But Myself . It Kept Makin Me Mad How Every Time She Would Turn Me Down, I'm Creo . Who Turns Me Down ? It Took A While For Me To Realize That She Was Really In Love With You G . I Felt Dumb, I'm Sorry Man . You My Boy, iiShould Have Never Even Went There ."

"I Feel You, You Good Bruh . iiJust Wanted To See What You Had Going . Now, iiKnow Not To Ask You To Stay Over While Im Out Dealing Anymore . Other Than That, You Straight ."

"Iight Man ."

"Oh Yeah, And Let That Shit Happen Again... I'll Kill You . Jokes Aside ."

He Knew iiWasn't Playing, So He Didn't Respond . He Just Walked In The Living Room & Sat Down .

"Ayye Wassup Carmello !" Dru & Ronnie Said As They Walked Through The Door .

"Wassup Niggas ?"

We All Conversated & Then Got Ready To Go To Marie's Graduation.

Man She Was Just 15 Yesterday .

Your POV .

"And You Should Have Seen The Look On Our Faces When Her Mama Threw Them Bags Down The Stairs !" Malerie Said, You All Laughed .

You Where Reminiscing On The Past, While On The Way To The Graduation .

"Omg, We Had Some Good Times In Highschool ." Tiauna Said .

"Girl Did We ?! iiCan't Belive Marie Is Graduating Today ." You Said .

"iiKnow, Im So Happy ." Malerie Said .

After That, You Pulled Up To The School Where You Met Up With Carmello & The Guys .

"Remember This Place ?" Carmello Asked The Group .

Everybody Knodded .

"We Came A Long Way ." Tiauna Said .

"Well Let's Go See Marie Walk Accross The Stage .

"Marie Hayes ." They Said Her Name & We All Shouted .

After It Was Over We Gave Her Balloons, Bears, Flowers, And Even Some Outfits . You Took A Few Pictures, Then She Left For The After Party .

Later That Day, You Took Her Out To Eat & Celebrated The Rest Of The Night .