LockDown

Chapter 9.

Carmello's POV

We've Been Sitting At This Hospital For About 2 Hours . iiFeel Bad About Janice... iiWouldn't Wish That In My Worst Enemy, She Didn't Deserve It .

She Woke Up A Couple Of Minutes Ago && Asked To See Me, So iiWent In .

"Sup Janice, How You Feelin ?"

Man She Looked Tired & Drained Out .

"Better... Happy To Be Away From That Man Of Mine ."

"Yo, What Was That All About ? iiDidn't Appreciate Him Putting His Hands On My Son Like That & Even Though You Ain't Too Sweet On Me, iiDidn't Appreciate Him Hitting You Either ."

For Real iiGenuinely Meant That . Even Though She's Given Me Hell Over The Years, iiGive Her Props For Consistency && Drive .

"He Just Gets Out Of Hand When He Drinks... When He's Sober, He's A Wonderful Man . He Helps Out Around The House, & With Demarcus . He's Just--"

"Wait So Your Not Going To Leave Him ?"

"What ? No, It Wasn't His Fault . He Was Drinkin--"

I'll Be Damned If She Finna Be That Stupid & Keep My Son In That Busta's Presence .

"Being Drunk Is Not An Excuse For A So Called Man To Act Any Less Of A Man . That's Just Stu-Fuckin-Pidity . iiWon't Let My Son Live There . Unless You Want That Nigga to Die, iiSuggest You Kick Him Out Or I'll Take Him Out Myself ."

"You Can't Tell Me Who Can Live In MY House Carmello... & I'll Be Damned If Your Going To Take MY Son Away From Me ! I'll Go To Court ."

"&& Then What ? Look Stupid, Cause Then You Won't Even Get To See Him . All That Shit That Goes On At Your House & You Think You'll Get Custody At All ? You Got Life Fucked Up . Keep Ole Boy, & I'll Take My Son . End Of Discussion ."

She Looked Like She Wanted To Cry But Hell, iiHad My Reasons To Say What iiSaid . How Can Someone Be So Stupid ?

iiWalked Out The Door On That Note & Ended Up Bumping Into Some Chick .

"Oh Excuse Me- Malerie ?"

"Mel ! Hey Bro Wassup ?"

"Not Shit . What You Got Going ? Why You Here ?"

"Umm, (Y/N) Didn't Tell You ?"

"Tell Me What ?"

"We Got In A Wreck Yesterday Afternoon && Tiauna Still Hasn't Come To . She Suffered Some Type Of Head Trauma In The Wreck . I've Been Here Waiting On Her To Wake Up... It's So Hard To Watch Your Bestfriend--"

She Started Crying, All iiCould Do Was Hold Her At This Point . iiUnderstood How She Felt, Tiauna Is Like Another Sister to Me... It Broke My Heart To Hear That && See Mal Cry .

Fuck Bruh !

"Does Ronnie Know ?" iiAsked .

"No, You Should Tell Him ."

"Alright, You Go Back With T . He's In The Waiting Room ."

We Parted Ways && iiPrepared To Tell My Bestfriend That His Girlfriend Was Unconcious In The Hospital .

When iiWalked In, Everybody Was Chillen & Playing Around .

"Ayye There Go My A1 Day 1 Nigga ." Dru Said .

"Chill Bruh, Aye Ronnie Lemme Talk To You For A Minute ." iiSaid .

"Ooh So We On That Cheating Shit Now Mel ? You Said iiWas The Only One Man ." Dru Said .

"Shiiid He Told Me That Too ." Creo Said In Between Laughs .

"Man Yawl Chill Out, Quit That Gay Shit !" iiWas Trying Not To Entertain Them, But It Was Hella Funny Thoo .

"Anyways Listen Ronnie, I Need To Tell You Something Man ."

"Wassup ?"

"It's About Tiauna ."

His Eyes Lit Up, Man My Nigga Done Got Whipped 😂 .

"That's Bae Theaa . What's Up Wit It ?"

"She's In The Hospital Bruh ."

"What You Mean ? She Came To See Me ? Where She A--"

"No Man," This Is Hard Bruh, "She Was In The Wreck With (Y/N) & Them & Something Happened To Her . She's Unconcious & Has Been Since Yesterday ."

His Facial Expression Was Unrecognizable .

"What Room ?" He Said, Then He Got Louder . "WHAT FUCKIN ROOM ?"

"306 . Look Calm Down Bro, iiKnow You Upset But--"

"Upset ? Nigga She's Carrying My Child & You Think Im Upset ? That's Two Lives On The Line B. Hell Naw Man !"

Then He Stormed Off... Damn Man It's Too Much Going On Right Now . Damn !

Are They Gone Lose The Baby ?

Your POV .

Meanwhile...

Dear (Y/N),

Hi Sweetie, Long Time No See . It's Been A While Since We Last Talked && When We Did, We Ended On Bad Terms . For Almost 3 Years I've Been Keeping My Distance & Watching Your God Forsaken Family So iiCould Get To This Moment . I Have Isaac With Me & Yes There's A Reason Behind It . At First iiSnuck Through The Woods Just To See Them... Still iiFelt Like They Where Not Meant To Be Born, But They Were My Family. After A While iiGrew On Them & Decided That, Before It's To Late, They Should Get To Know Me & That's What iiDid . Later iiGot Some News That Frightened Me, So iiFigured That iiHad No Choice But To Just Take One Of The Twins For A While . iiChose One Because It Would Have Been More Obvious & iiWouldn't Have Had Enough Time To Get Away . Please Don't Think iiDid This Out Of Spite Because iiDidn't Want To Be Entirely Forgotten . Had You Not Been So Arrogant, We Would Not Be Here . Anyways, By Now iiAssume You Know Who iiAm So There's No Need For An Introduction . One Day iiHope You Understand That iiMean No Harm . Really In My Own Way, This Is An Apology For How iiReacted... I'll Bring Him Back, In Due Time .

Sincerely,

Well Ya Know .

You Sat There Speechless && Immovable .

"Who Could This Be ." Your Dad Asked, But You Couldn't Speak . The Letter Sounded Dumb & Irrational . Although The Person Had Explained Themselves, You Felt As If They Didn't Have That To Do .

"I Just Don't Understand... Who Would Take A Child, But Leave A Letter . In All My Years As A Federal Agent, iiHave Never Seen Anything Like This .It's Like They Wanna Be Found . Like They Don't Take You Seriously . Who Could It Be ?"

You Still Sat There In Shock & Unable To Speak .

"Sir What Do We Do Now ? How Will We Find This... This Person & Isaac . "

"Well First We'll Have To Find Out Who--"

You Regain Your Ability To Speak & You Finally Could Tell Them Who The Mystery Person Was .

"I Know Who It Is Daddy ."

"What ? Who ?"

"Its Mommy... Mommy Has Isaac ."

His Jaw Dropped & Everyone Became Silent .