LockDown

Chapter 11

Day 3 (June 3)

Carmello's POV .

Im Happy That Tiauna Is Okay But As Of Now, I'm More Worried About My Son Then Anyone Else . iiReally Thought Janice Was Lady "Jay" Or Whatever But iiGuess Not .

Anyways, iiLeft The Hospital To Go Tell (Y/N) What Happened . Tbh, iiDidn't Want To Tell Her Cause She Already Has Some Weight On Her Shoulders & This Is Probably Going To Weigh Her Down Even More . iiCan't Stand Seeing Her Like This, & The Fact That iiFeel... Helpless Is Killing Me .

iiPulled Up To The House, Got Out, & Stood At The Door Collecting My Thoughts .

Baby Listen Iight ? iiWent To Janice House To Go Get Isaac & It Turned Out Not To Be Her Who Had Him... Someone Else Has Our Son, But I Don't Know Who Though . iiPromise I'll Find Him, No Matter The Consequence.

Yeah Yeah That Sounds Good .

iiSaid To Myself, Then iiWalked Into The House . Nobody Was Downstairs, So iiHeaded Upstairs & Walked Into A, Seemingly, Heated Conversation .

"It Can't Be Her ! There's No Way She Would Or Could Do This . It Just Cant--"

"Dad Who Else Could It Be !? She's A Fucking Federal Agent Im Sure She Knows How To Play Her Cards Right Dad . The Note Said She'd Been Planning This & Plus She Knew iiWould Be The One To Figure It Out ."

"Well... She Had Recently Been Talking About Reuniting With You, But Every Time She--"

"Excuse Me," iiFinally Came In, "Wassup ?"

"Mel !" (Y/N) Said While Hugging Me Tightly Around My Neck .

"Woaah Ma, It's Okay iiAint Going Anywhere ." She Smirked & Pulled Away .

"Mel, We Know Who--"

"Not Offically Who-" Ben Broke In, But (Y/N) Interrupted Him .

"We Know Who Took Isaac ."

"Who ?" iiAsked More Enthusiastic Then iiIntended .

"My Mother ."

iiWas In Shock . iiDidn't Know What To Say Or How To Respond iiHad Only One Question .

"Why Would She Take Her Own Grandson ?"

"Here... Read This ."

It Was A Note . iiRead It, & Reread It A Few Times Because iiStill Couldn't Grasp Her Concept . If She Wanted Time With Them, Then Why Not Just Ask ? What Was She Afraid Of ?

"So Where Did She Go ?"

"She Told Me That She Had A Doctors Appointment In Compton & That She'd Be There A Few Days, To A Week . That's All She Told Me ." Ben Said .

"& You Just Let Her Go ? Dad Why Wo--"

"If You Would Stop Interrupting Me ! Anyways, iiDidn't Know How Or When To Tell You This, But Your Mother Has Stage Four Cancer . She Has Her Good Days & Bad Days & Sometimes Those Bad Days Keep Her In The Hospital For Days Or Weeks . Sometimes She Goes Alone Because She Says That She Doesn't Want To Cause Me Any Pain, iiProtest But It's No Use So iiLet Her Leave . This Was One Of Those Times ."

(Y/N) Was Speechless... She Took A While To Process It & Then She Got Up & Walked Out .

Isaac's POV .

*Cough Cough*

Mrs. Jay Is Taking Me Out , For Ice Cweam Today . She Says That I've Been A Good Boy & That iiShould Be Wewarded . She Had A Phone Call So She Told Me To Stay In The Car .

Mommy Woves To Bring Me And Imani Here For Ice Cream Awot . Especiawwy When It's Sunny Outside, Then We Can Even Get Two Scoops .

iiMiss Mommy... & Daddy... Ooh & Imani Too . Aww iiHave Is My Bear That My Mommy & Daddy Bought Me & Imani When Turned 2 . She Awways Says To Never Woose Them Because No Matter Where We Go, If We Have The Bears Then She'll Find Us .

Mommy Is Crazy...

iiStarted To Faww Asweep && Then The Car Shook So Hard ! Mrs. Jay Swammed The Door & Then She Started Dwiving Cwazy & Stuff .

"Isaac Sit Back & Be Quiet ! *Cough Cough* ."

What's Going On ?

Your POV .

You Couldn't Handle It Anymore So You Left . To Where, You Don't Know . All You Knew Was That You Where Desperate To Get Your Son .

You Couldn't Help Feeling, Though, That You Had Missed Something... You Felt As If That Something Could Help You To Find Your Mother & Son . What Was It Though ? You Had Been Feeling That Way Since The First Day .

You Ended Up Parking In An Old Car Lot & Sat There For Hours Trying To Process Everything...

Why ? Why Would She Do This To Me ?

You Asked Yourself Repeatedly .

Im Her Daughter ! All She Had To Do Was Ask Me... That's It, Why Couldn't She Do That ?

Then You Began To Think About How Sick She Was & How Dangerous It Was For Her To Be Anywhere By Herself... Especially With A Child .

What If She Got Tired At The Wheel ? What If Something Happened & Isaac Was Left Alone...

You Didn't Have Anyway To Know If They Where Alright .

Dad !

You Raced Home & Ran Through The Door .

"Dad ! Dad Where Are You ?"

"Im Up Here Sweetie What's Going On ?"

"Dad Mom Doesn't Know Your Here Right ?"

"No She Left Before Me ."

"Dad, iiNeed You To Call Mom . Just Pretend Like Your Checking Up On Her... Don't Make It Obvious That You Know What She's Done . Okay ?"

"That Could Work !" He Said Delighted, "Okay I'll Do It ."

Then He Dialed The Number & Called .

"Put It On Speaker ." You Said .

Phone Convo:

Her: Hello ?

Him: Hi Darling, How Are You Feeling ?

Her: Im Fine Sweet Heart . *Cough Cough* How's Everything At Home ?

Him: Everything Is Good, Im Just Missing My Wife . When Will You Be Home Sweetie ?

Her: Soon, As Soon iiFinish My Work Here Then--

Him: Work ? iiThought You Had A Doctor's Appointment .

Her: That's What iiMeant Darling .

Him: Hold On Honey There's Someone At The Door .

Then He Muted Her & Turned To The Man Who Was Tracing The Phone Call To Find Out Where Mom Was .

"Did You Find Her ?"

"Yes Sir . She's Close, About 10 Blocks Down At Lucky's Ice Cream Shop ."

"Guys Head There Now ."

Then He Got Back On The Phone .

Him: Im Back Sweetie . Just Some Jehovah Witnessess At The Door .

Her: Ooh Okay . Well--

"Ayye (Y/N) I-" Ronnie Came In & You Knew It Was Over .

Her: (Y/N) !? Ben Did You Set Me Up!

Then The Line Went Out .

End Of Phone Convo .

"Did iiJust Interrupt Something ?"

Ronnie Asked, && You Just Stared At The Floor .