LockDown

Chapter 8 .

Carmello's POV .

iiProlly Shoudn't Have Teased Her Like That, But It Was The Only Way To Both Calm Her Down & Insure Her That iiHad This Shit Under Control .

My Family Is My Life... Matter Of Fact, My Family Gives Me Life . So For Any Member Of My Family To Get Hurt Or Be Missing, Damages A Nigga .

iiWalked Down Stairs && Rounded Up My Squad & Was On My Way Out The Door Till A Nigga iiAin't Ever Seen Came Around The Corner Of MY House Yelling && Screaming .

Like Nigga WTF ?

"Hey Wait iiFound Something ! *Breathes Heavily & Swiftly* iiFound A Picture . I--"

iiBroke Out My Glock && Aimed .

"Nigga Who You Be All Up In My Crib Like Yeen Got No Sense ? Foh Bruh . Who You Be ?"

He Didn't Even Flinch . He Didn't Even Show Any Emotion, It Was Kinda Funny To Me . This Nigga Think He Got Heart . Then He Raised His Hand, Pushed My Gun Away, & Spoke .

"Im Agent (Y/L/N), Also Known As (Y/N)'s Dad . Son iiSuggest You To Calm Down & Pace Yourself Before You Do Anything Stupider Than You Already Have ."

iiWas Taken Back By His Statement...

😒 Way To Make A Good First Impression .

iiSaid In My Head .

"Im So Sorry Mr---"

"Call Me Ben, You Are My Son In law Right ?"

iiLaughed Cause He Seemed Cool .

"Yes Sir . Im Sorry Ben, Im Just Not Used To New Faces All Up In My Crib You Feel Me ? Especially At This Point In Time ."

"iiUnderstand Son, It's Hard . But On To This, I--"

"Im Sorry To Interrupt Sir But Do You Mind If We Do This Later . iiHave Some Buisness To Handle Right Now, & It's Very Important ."

He Looked Bothered...

"Well Umm... If It's That Important Then--"

"Thank You Sir, I'll Be Back ."

As iiWalked Out The Door iiTurned Back Around & Said,

"It Was Nice Meeting You Ben."

"You Too Carmello ."

Then iiWalked Out The Door && Hopped In The Car .

"So Janices House We Go ?" Dru Said .

"Janices House We Go ." iiReplied .

20 Minutes Later .

BANG BANG BANG !

"Janice Open The Motha Fuckin Door !" iiYelled .

iiBeen Out Here For The Last 6 Minutes At This Door & iiKnow She's Here Cause iiSee Her Car Plus She Has A Friend Over .

"Aye Im Finna Bust The Fuckin Door Down Janice !"

Then That's When iiHeard All The Banging In The House . iiHeard Glass Breaking && Then Janice Screamed .

"So Who You Been Fuckin Janice ? Why Tf You Got This Nigga At My Damn House ? HUH ?"

"MOMMY !" iiHeard Demarcus Yell .

Then, "Ahhhhh !" Demarcus Started Crying . This Nigga Done Hit My Son Awww Hell Nawww 😡!

iiBroke The Door Down & Saw Janice Passed Out On The Floor, Coke On The Table && This Nigga With My Son By The Neck . iiWent Balistic .

iiRushed His Ass & Roughed Him Up With Countless Lefts && Rights . By This Time Ronnie Had Grabbed My Son but iiWasn't Done .

iiPicked Him Up && Slammed Him Into The Wall .

"You Think It Makes You A Man To Put Your Hands On A Child Like That ? Or A Woman ?" iiWasn't Fond Of Janice But My Dad Raised A Man Not A Punk . && iiDon't Take Kind To Men Who Fight Woman As If They Were Another Man . Shit Ain't Cool Bruh .

"Well It Don't ! You Should Have Learned Son . Now You Done Messed With A Real Nigga ."

Then iiSlammed His Ass Back On The Floor && K.O'd His Ass & Left Him There .

iiPicked Up Janice && Said,

"Yawl Ion Think She The One Who Took Isaac... We Gotta Get Her To The Hospital ."

"Daddy, My Face Hurts ." iiPicked Him Up . Man iiWanted To Bury That Nigga Six Feet Under . Putting His Fuckin Hands On My Son .

Shit .

"It's Okay Son . Look You A Thug Okay ?"

"What's That Mean ?"

"It Means That You Show No Fear . No Matter What Happened Tonight You Always Keep Your Head Up . Be A Big Boy . & No Matter What, Daddy Is Gone Always Come Through For You . Got That ?"

He Smiled, "Got It ." Then Fell Alseep .

After That My Mind Drifted To Isaac .

Man... Where Is My Son ?

Your POV .

You Had Been Sitting There In Your Room Since Carmello Left... Immobile & Speechless . You Didn't Know Whether To Be Mad Or Just Let It Go .

Knock Knock .

"Come In ." You Said . It Was Imani .

"Mommy Umm... Gwampa Ben Says He Needs You ." It Touched Your Heart That She Referred To Him As Grandpa . You Picked Her Up && Sung To Her Until She Fell Asleep . Then You Laid Her Down && Went Down Stairs To Meet Your Dad .

"You Still Sing Beautifully..."

"Thank You Daddy ." He Stared For A While Then Spoke...

"Well Umm, One Of My Colleges Found This Picture Outside That Looks Like It Was Drawn By A Child ."

You Looked At It . It Was Imani, Isaac, && A Woman With No Hair . She Held A Scarf In Her Hands & They All Were Smiling . Isaac Was Talented For His Age . Who Knew A Three Year Old Could Go So Indept With Stick Figures 😂 .

"How Is This Suppose To Help ?" You Asked .

"You Said Isaac Was Taken By A Woman, Well This Could Be Her... In A Stick Figure Form, But Still It's Detailed ."

You Sat For A While... Who Could It Me ? It Can't Be Janice Because Her Hair Is Long & Wavy... Isaac Wouldn't Have Left That Out Because He Even Had Imani's Curly Black Hair In It .

So Now Your Son Is Officially Missing . You Began To Cry Hysterically .

"It's Okay Babygirl... We're Going To Find Him . That's Guarenteed ."

1 Hour Later

"Excuse Me Ben ." A Man Said Walking Through The Door .

"We Found This Note... iiThink You Should Read This ."

"Thank You John ."

You Grabbed The Note && Ripped It Open .

It Read:

Dear (Y/N),

Hi Sweetie Long Time

No See....