LockDown .

Chapter 7

Day 2(June 2)

Isaac's POV .

Well, There's This Lady Who Always Comes To See Me && Imani When We're Playing Alone Outside . She's Really Nice && She Always Gives Me Candy .

The Other Day She Told Me That She Had A Whole Bunch Of Candy At Her House & That iiCould Have It All If iiCame With Her .

Mommy Doesn't Let Us Eat Alot Of Candy, But iiLooooovve It So Much . Mommy Says That It Makes Your Teeth Ugly, But I've Been Eating Alot & Daddy Says iiHave Thug Teeth .

So That Means I CAN EAT ALOTTA CANDY !! The Lady From The Woods Came & Got Me Yesterday, But iiStill Haven't Got My Candy .

"Umm, Miss Wady . When Am iiGonna Get My Candy ?" iiAsked .

"Soon Isaac . && You -Cough Cough- Can Call Me Mrs. Jay Alright ?"

That Made Me So Happy ! All The Candy In The World Is Gonna Be Mine .

Mrs. Jay Started Playing Around In Her Pocket && Then Said .

"SHIT ! Isaac Please Tell Me You Still Have That Folded Up Paper Inside Your *Cough* Pocket ?"

iiKnew What She Was Talking About . "Yes Ma'am . It Wight Here ."

When She Saw It, She Calmed Down .

"Good, Don't Lose That Okay ? iiWas Suppose To Leave It For Your Parents To Find . iiWas Going To Hide It Somewhere They'd Have To Look Hard For To *Cough* Find, But iiWas Afraid . So Keep It With You Always ."

iiShook My Head . iiDon't Know Why She Wants Me To Keep It When It's For Her... iiDrew It For Her When iiWas At Home . iiDrew One For Her & Me . iiThought That's What She gave Back To Me ... iiDon't Know What She's Talking About But Okay . iiReally Want My Candy .

*Cough Cough* Mrs. Jay Has Been Coughing Every Since iiSeen Her The First Time . iiWonder If She's Sick .

"Are You Sick ?"

She Looked At Me .

"Do You Think Im Sick ?"

"Well iiDon't Weally Know... Umm, My Mommy Gave Mani Some Wed Juice When She Was Coughing And Umm, And She Stopped The Next Day . But Mani Said It Was Gwoss, She Was Coughing Just Like You . Maybe We Need To Go To Mommy & Let Her--"

"Isaac You Will Not Speak Of Your Mother Anymore Today . Do You Understand ?!" She Yelled At Me && When iiGet Yelled That, That Hurts My Feelings .

"What... What Did iiEver Do To You ? iiWant My MOMMY !!" iiStarted Crying Loudly . iiTried To Calm Down By Gripping My Teddy Bear That Mommy & Daddy Gave Me But iiWas So Sad & iiReally Wanted My Mommy . Then

SMACK !

& iiWas Sweeping Wike A Baby .

Your POV .

It's 12:36 P.M. & Mel Just Made It Back Home . He Looked Tired But Angry At The Same Time . He Walked To The Door && Instantly Grabbed Your Waist To Pull You Into Him . Then He Pulled Back && Walked Into The House .

When He Saw Imani He Almost Cried .

"Hey Babygirl . iiMissed You ."

"Hi Daddy ." She Laughed As He Blew At Her Stomach && You Smiled . Then He Withdrew From Her Grip && Put His Buisness Face On .

"Imani Go In The Play Room & Close The Door ." She Did As She Was Told, Then He Turned To EveryOne In The Room .

"Now From Here On Out, It Ain't Gone Be No Bullshitting Yawl Feel Me ? My Child Is Missing && My Family Is in Jeopardy . We All Know Im Not The Type To Play Games When It Comes To What's Mine . Step One Is To Find Janice Ass ."

You Kept Paying Close Attention To Him But 3 Things Kept Distracting You

1. You Couldn't Help How Big Of A Turn On It Was To See Him Take Charge && Be So Forceful 😏 .

2. You Just Felt Like You We're Missing A Huge Piece Of Information That Could Help With Finding Isaac But You Just Couldn't Pin Your Finger On It .

&

3. Dru, Ronnie & Creo Where All Here, But Your Dad Had Disappeared . Where Was He ?

"Got That (Y/N) ?" Mel Asked You .

"Huh ?" You Replied .

"iiSaid Your Gonna Stay Here With Imani Until We Figure This Out . Okay ?"

"What ? No Mel, Last Time You Left Me Alone Your Ass Ended Up In A Fuckin Hospital Bed . iiCan't Lose You Again ." You Started Crying && He Excused You & Himself To Go Upstairs .

He Walked In The Room && Shut The Door . Then Rammed His Lips Into Yours Passionately .

"Look, iiGot This Okay ? Your My Priority Which Means That You Come First . I'll Be Damned If iiPut You In Any More Danger Than Your In Now ."

He Kissed You Again But This Time More Forcefully .

"I Need You To Stay Here With Imani... That Way iiKnow She's Somewhere Safe ."

He Kissed You Again... Softer && More Meaningful While His Hand Travel Down Your Body . You Let Out A Low Moan, Then He Pulled Back & Walked To The Door .

"I Promise, I'll Fix This . "

Then He Walked Out, Leaving You Breathless, Speechless, & Horny . He Made You Feel Confused, So You Just Sat There .

________________________________________________________________

Sorry It's So Short But iiDidn't Wanna Give Out Too Much Info . iiPromise It's Worth It Thoo . On To The The Next Chapter Now . 😘🙌