LockDown

Chapter 2

Tiauna's POV .

"You Lookin So Good Right Now && I Would If iiCould Pull You Right Now .--"

iiCut Down The Music Cause Bae Was Calling . Yeah Me && Ronnie Are Still Together, And Getting Closer Everyday .

iiAnswered .

Phone Convo:

Me- Hello ?

Him- Wassup Lil Mama ?

Me- What Did iiTell You About That Ronnie ?

Him- Chill Bae Haha . Anyways Where You At ?

Me- On My Way To Meet Malerie & (Y/N) At The Mall . Why ?

Him- Im Just Checking On You && My Little Me . You Gone Tell Them Today Huh ?

Me- Aww && Yeah Imma Tell Them .

Him- Alright Well Imma Hit Up Carmello && The Rest Of Them, && I'll See You Later .

Me- Alright Baby . Love You .

Him- There You Go With That Mushy Shit . Haha iiLove You Too . Bye .

Me- Haha, Whatever Boy . Bye .

End Of Phone Convo .

Yess, Big Shock Right ? Im Pregnant && Have Been That Way For About A Month . Ronnie & iiJust Found Out About 2 Weeks Ago Though .

Today iiDecided To Tell The Girls . iiWaited A While Because iiHad To Let It Sink In . You Know, The Fact That Im Having A Baby . It Seems So Foreign && Unreal, But Im Hella Excited .

iiPulled Up At The Mall && Saw Malerie & (Y/N) Waiting For Me . iiWas Kind Of Scared But Anxious At The Same . As Soon As iiGot Out iiHeard Malerie's Ghetto Ass .

"Teeeeeeeeee ! Hey Baby !" She Yelled From Across The Parking Lot .

iiLaughed . What Kind Of Friends Do iiChoose ? That's My Girl Though .

"Hey Ladies ." iiSaid As iiWalked To The Front Entrance . "What's Good ?"

"Same Old, Same Old Girl . You Know Dont Nothing Happen Round Here Nomore ." Malerie Said .

"Stop Lying Mal . Girl We Have Too Much To Talk About ." (Y/N) Said .

"Let's Talk && Shop Then ."

&& Then We Went In && Everyone Started Spilling Everything . (Y/N) Talked About Her && Mel's Situation . She Said That They Where Working Everything Out && That They Planned On Getting Back Together .

OMG ! Was iiHappy To Hear That . iiMiss Them Being Together Like That, But Mel Was Wrong For What He Did . Then She Went On & Talked About What Really Happened && Boyy Was iiReady To Beat Janices Ass ! Smh... That's What You Call A Crazy Bitch For Real .

Then Malerie Changed The Subject To Her . Turns Out She && Dru Have Been Talking For The Last Few Months . How They Kept It A Secret, iiWill Never Know . We All Just Gossiped A While, Then It Was My Turn .

We Ended Up Walking Into A Babies && Toddlers Store && iiSaw It As The Perfect Time To Strike .

"Awe Look, (Y/N), This Would Be Cute On Imani . Its Blue Too, && You Know Thats Her Favorite Color ." iiSaid .

"Yeah, iiShould Get It ." She Replied .

"Oooh && You Know Isaac Is A Thug Just Like His Daddy, So You Know He Would Love This . Either Would Be Great For Little Ronnie Or T ."

"Ooh Yeah This Is Cute (Y/N) ! They Would Be Ad---" (Y/N) Interrupted Her .

"Malerie Shut Up ! Tiauna What Did You Just Say ?"

"That Isaac Is A Thug Just--"

"No After That !"

"What Did She Say ?" Malerie Asked Confused .

"That Either Would Be Great For Little Ronnie Or T ." iiSaid .

"Omg!" (Y/N) Said

"Shut Up!"Malerie Said .

"Your Pregnant ?" They Both Chanted .

"&& Have Been For A Month ."

"Im So Happy For You !" (Y/N) Said .

"So Im The Only One ? Smh, Yawl Need To Learn How To Keep Them Legs Closed ." Malerie Said .

"Umm Excuse Me Malerie But Last Time iiChecked, Your The One Who Had Sex With Anything That Had A Pulse In Our Senior Year !!" iiSaid .

Then (Y/N) && I Started Laughing .

"Whatever ." She Said .

"So You Mad ?" (Y/N) Said .

"Man Fuck Yawl ! Anyways, Lets Go . iiHave Things To Do ."

Then She Stormed Out .

"Nahh She Mad ." iiWhispered In (Y/N)'s Ear .

"Yeah, But Look Imma Stay Here A While . Just To Look Around ." (Y/N) Said .

"Alright Boo ." iiSaid, Then iiWalked Out .

Your POV .

As Soon As Tiauna Left, Your Mind Drifted Off To Carmello .

FlashBack 💥🔙:

" ii've Never Felt This Way Over A Female && When iiStarted Lovinq You Like iiDid, iiKnew You Were Real ."

Omq...

"You Got A Thuq's Mind So Gone That It Aint No Use In Trynna Find It Anymore ."

Aww...

"(Y/N) You Are My Rock, My Heart Beat, My Riqht && Most Of All My Ride . You Have My Heart Behind Bars Like Central Lock Up So You Know iiAint Goin Nowhere ."

At This Point You Where In Tears && Everyone In The House Was Watchinq As Carmello Went Down On His Knee && Pulled Out A Rinq .

"iiLove You (Y/N), iiAm In Love With You && iiKnow You Love Me . So Lets Make Our Love One Love, You Feel Me ?"

You Shook Your Head Yes .

"Will You Give Me This Honer In Lettinq Me Take Your Hand In Marriaqe ? Will You Marry Me ?"

"Yes, Yes ! Yes Carmello !"

Back To The Present .

That Moment Was The One Reason That You Took Carmello Back, Because In That Moment You Were Truely Happy . You Knew That If You Left Carmello Completly, You Wouldn't Find That Again . You Loved Him .

Then Someone Interrupted Your Thoughts .

"Well If It Isn't Mrs. Somdi."

You Couldnt Make Out The Voice, So You Turned To See Who It Was .

"Hi Janice, Long Time No See ."