LockDown

It's Been A While Since I Finished Behind Bars, So Its About Time iiStarted Back Writing .

Thank You Guys For Your Support With Behind Bars, And iiHope You Enjoy This Sequal To It .

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Chapter 1

FlashBack 💥🔙:

Your POV .

2 Years Later .

"Happy Birthday Dear Mani && Zac, Happy Birthday To You ."

They Had Just Turned 2 Years Old && Everyone Was There Havinq So Much Fun .

"Aye (Y/N) They Turninq Two Now Next Year They'll Be 22 !"

Dru Shouted .

"Naww Now, Hahaha . Thats A Long Way From Now ."

"Wait A Minute Yawl, They Still Aint Opened My Present Yet !" Creo Said .

"Okay Lets See Them Then ." Said Carmello .

Imani Opened Hers First . She Had A Black && Red Jordan Fit With Some Red && Black Jordans && A Gold Chain .

"Woaah Nah, Shawty Doped Out Creo ." Dru Said .

Then Isaac Opened His, He Had The Same Thinq Except He Had A Gold Watch Custom Made To Go With His OutFit .

"Damn Creo You Went All Out ." You Said .

"Well iiGotta Be The Favorite Uncle, Spoilinq Them Is My Best Option ." He Said .

"Wait A Minute Bruh, iiAlready Claimed That Spot ! && My Gift Is Better ." Ronnie Said .

Then In Came Two Mini Mercedes With Mini 22's On Em .

"Daaaaaaayuuum !" Said Dru .

"Ooh Its Over With ." Said Creo

Then Creo && Ronnie Started Fiqhtinq . You Lauqhed && Was On Your Way To Put The Stuff Up When Imani Called Your Name .

"Mommy There's A Wady At The Door ." && She Pointed Toward The Fence .

The Woman Looked Hella Familiar && She Had A Baby Who Looked About Imani && Isaac's Aqe .

You Saw Carmello Run To The Door, Then Hell Broke Loose .

"No Im Tired Of Beinq Under Cover Carmello ." You Heard Her Say .

"What Is Goinq On ?" You Asked . && Saw Fear In Carmello's Eyes, Somethinq You Had Never Seen Before .

"Janice What The Fuck Are You Doinq At My Damn House ?" You Asked Gettinq Heated .

"Look iiThink You Should Know That─" Carmello Interrupted Her .

"Janice Please Not Now ."

"Mommy, Whats Goinq On ?" Asked Isaac . "Hi" He Said Speakinq To The Little Boy Who, Now That You Payed Attention, Looked Sort Of Like Him .

"Isaac Go Play . Dont Worry, There's Nothinq Goinq On ."

"Anyways ! (Y/N) Why Dont You Say Hello To Your Step Son ."

Your Heart Dropped .

Back To The Present:

Your POV

It's Been About A Year Since That Day && It Still Hurts You, Deeply, To Think About It . You Had Thought That Every Thing Was Going To Be Okay After Carmello && Them Got Marie & Malerie Back, But That Wasn't The Case .